Customer Service 866.965.0400

I am looking for some pictures and such...

Cyclone

I am going to be re-designing a room at my house. Basically its my office or computer room. Anyways, I am looking for some banners, flags, etc that I put on the ceiling along with some pictures. I cannot go out and spend a fortune on this type stuff, its already going to cost me enough to remodel the kitchen for my wife :help: So I figured I would test the waters with you guys and see if there is anything out there :D

I would prefer to get a good mixture of items from different brands or companies.

I am thinking about doing individual walls, obviously there are 4 walls in the room :lolsmack: But one has a large closet. I want to do a Ford wall for my truck, a Chevy wall for the El Camino on the opposite side of the room, then the 3rd wall and the wall with the closet will be a mixture of things, along with a trophy rack of some sort.

I also want to run a shelf around the entire wall about 1' from the ceiling to hold a butt load of 8x10 pictures.

So, if anybody has some 8x10's of their rides, or other flags / posters and want to send them, hell even autograph them if it makes you feel warm inside :jester: Don't worry about frames or anything like that, I plan on hitting the dollar store up and getting a bunch.

Just looking to see if anybody has anything sitting around their garage or attic that is taking up space and would like to donate it my way :cheers:

Edited by Cyclone

I've gotten a lot of good deals on ebay for banners and such. My local Chevy dealer gave me "An American Revolution" banner from his showroom, so you might try that. And if you go to car shows that have banners from different companies, they might be willing to part with them once the show is done. If the show is for a charity, maybe offer to make a small donation in exchange. :2thumbs:

So, if anybody has some 8x10's of their rides and want to send them, hell even autograph them if it makes you feel warm inside :jester: Don't worry about frames or anything like that, I plan on hitting the dollar store up and getting a bunch.

HEY THERE BUCK-A-ROO :2thumbs::2thumbs:, I"ll start off by offering a few pics of my rides. How many ya'll want??? But I can't send if i don't have an address - send mailing address and I'll send photos. Or if you can print off your pooter I could e-mail some pics. Only problem with that - I couldn't do the autograph thing of my autos that way. Soooo, the best of the best would be to send me your mailing address. :banana::banana:

I actually just got a great idea from somebody on a El Camino site that I use... He has a couple vettes, and other stuff... Anyways, he painted these HUGE like 10' logo's on the walls...

I might do a big ford oval on one wall, and the bowtie on the other along with the pictures and posters. Might be pretty cool

I love your creative idea!!

I helped my daughter design a Tiger's Baseball Theme for her lil man. I copied alot of pics from the internet, printed them in all different sizes and put them in nice frames for his bedroom. Cheap and very professional looking. I especially liked the old vintage pics that I found of the founding fathers of Baseball. Watch for copyright infridgement though.

I would be more than happy to send you 8 x 10s of our cars. PM me your address.

After the Final Four...I could probably send you a MSU winners poster. :xfingers::xfingers:

Cyclone - I had a crazy week and didn't have a chance to throw anything together for you yet. I'm still going to, though. :thumbsup:

No problem and no rush... I am in the middle of remodeling the bathroom right now, the office is the 3rd on the list... I have just been thinking of what I am going to be doing, that's all..

I love your creative idea!!

I helped my daughter design a Tiger's Baseball Theme for her lil man. I copied alot of pics from the internet, printed them in all different sizes and put them in nice frames for his bedroom. Cheap and very professional looking. I especially liked the old vintage pics that I found of the founding fathers of Baseball. Watch for copyright infridgement though.

I would be more than happy to send you 8 x 10s of our cars. PM me your address.

After the Final Four...I could probably send you a MSU winners poster. :xfingers::xfingers:

Thanks! I will PM you the info :banana: