Customer Service 866.965.0400

Adam's Pressure Washer

galaxy

Question

Sorry if this one has come up already, but is the Adam's pressure washer currently on the site a good, viable option?  Is the right flow/pressure to make good use of a foam cannon?  I'm kinda tired of shopping for and deciding on one and this just makes life easy, LOL.  I'd probably use it for other stuff, but that's a minor concern.  Main concern would be foam cannon performance as I know the specs of the pressure washer can make a huge difference in the foam quality.  Thanks guys. 

5 answers to this question

I'm not one to talk bad about a company, especially Adams. But there are better options than this pressure washer. That video above is spot on. Matt at obsessed garage has done hundreds of tests on different pressure washers to come up with entry level pressure washers that are built well. Tons of youtube videos of him testing them all and he'll tell you if its junk or not.

51 minutes ago, Devon527 said:

I'm not one to talk bad about a company, especially Adams. But there are better options than this pressure washer. That video above is spot on. Matt at obsessed garage has done hundreds of tests on different pressure washers to come up with entry level pressure washers that are built well. Tons of youtube videos of him testing them all and he'll tell you if its junk or not.

Obsessed Garage has my "vote". I am buying more and more from him. I have done a lot of price comparisons as well. He does have a slight mark up but it isn't that much. I am buying from him more now than Amazon. His videos and personal discussions as to why he chooses an item and his frankness on costs is awesome.

This is one small business I support 110%.

50 minutes ago, SgtLip said:

Obsessed Garage has my "vote". I am buying more and more from him. I have done a lot of price comparisons as well. He does have a slight mark up but it isn't that much. I am buying from him more now than Amazon. His videos and personal discussions as to why he chooses an item and his frankness on costs is awesome.

This is one small business I support 110%.

My vote too.  After having watched that video, I'm surprised Adam's even put their name on this machine.  I really appreciated Adam (himself) providing his insight on here recently as to the current state of the company and his own honest thoughts, but this might be the product that has me rethinking things. I'm very accustomed to an Adam's that focused very much on quality, but this and other recent products just no longer fit that mold from outside view looking in.  I still love many of the chemicals, but I just don't know...

My intent is not hijack this thread nor to start another "feels" thread, sorry.

While frank, open and respectful discussion is always welcome, please understand this will not become another bash Adam's thread. I'm not at liberty to share specifics on product development, but I assure you Adam's is constantly evaluating their product line, their performance, and any necessary improvements. In the end, we always encourage you to try products for yourselves vs. trusting outside, third parties that may or may not give the whole story...that's the reason Adam's offers a 110% guarantee on all of their products.