Customer Service 866.965.0400

I guess Adams gets to keep my money :)

SonicHD

Did my first detail today with all my new Adams goodies, and Im happy! So I wont be hitting them up for the 110% guarantee! :pc: Got my first show next weekend, so I had the get the truck all spiffy'd up.

The Arsenal:

temp189.jpg

A little sample of what my paint looked like when I started it pretty much all looked like this. (bought the truck used, its not all my fault!) This is the tonneau cover

temp199.jpg

Tonneau after

temp202.jpg

Couldn't get too many good pics, the sun was down when I finished, and getting dark FAST

temp205.jpg

temp206.jpg

Nice clean interior, with freshened up leather. Oh so soft! And cleaned up the jambs

temp208.jpg

Engine bay looking good as new!

temp215.jpg

My trucks not as beat up looking as you last remember, huh Adam?! Thanks for all your help, and educating me at the Vancouver clinic.

Holy Moly Derek! That looks amazing! Great photos, and how did the gray parts of the leather seats come up?

Looks fantastic my friend, nice work Derek! :banana::banana:

The gray parts are better, but not quite to my liking, so I think Im gonna hit em again with soft brush and see if that helps. The leather is definitely much softer though after the leather conditioner. It soaked that stuff right up!