Customer Service 866.965.0400

So I get a text message today...

Cyclone

My wife send me this picture from her phone...

2.jpeg

So instantly I get all happy inside, wondering if I got one, or both of my packages. Wondering if I got anything extra, wondering what it all looks like....

So I finally get home, walk in the door and see this!

UPS_MAN_CAME_044_Large_.JPG

WOOOHOOO I say!!!

Lets take a look at the goods!

UPS_MAN_CAME_045_Large_.JPG

Alright! The new Adam's goodies!

UPS_MAN_CAME_046_Large_.JPG

UPS_MAN_CAME_048_Large_.JPG

Shampoo, Large Wash Mitt, Drying Towel, & Grit Guard!!!

Suck though because it is raining today so I don't get to use it.

But whats this other box?

UPS_MAN_CAME_049_Large_.JPG

With 4 boxes inside it?

UPS_MAN_CAME_050_Large_.JPG

I already know of course, but I still have to open them up and take a peek...

UPS_MAN_CAME_054_Large_.JPG

UPS_MAN_CAME_052_Large_.JPG

All 4 Dimpled & Slotted Rotors from RotorPro's along with Ceramic brake pads.

WOOOHOOOOO... I say again WOOOHOOOO

Congrats and glad it all made it safe. I need new rotors, my AC Delco drilled and slotted have got to go now that I'm going to start racing my car.

Yep, Thanks again Jason for the hook up, I am sure that "she" will love the extra 2" of pad :banana:

Give Rich a email, he can probably get you a set at one hell of a price. He is a big vender for all the F-150, Lighting, & Harley guys... Rotorpros@yahoo.com

Happy for you, Ty! I love getting my shipments...And those rotors look to be sweet!

Not to hijack the thread, but since there's a little discussion of brakes going on, I wonder what the general feeling is around truck with colored calipers? Personally, I think mine would look awesome with some red calipers. I just dont want to look ricer or anything...

Congrats and glad it all made it safe. I need new rotors, my AC Delco drilled and slotted have got to go now that I'm going to start racing my car.

I've got StopTech rotors on mine (C5), with steel braid lines. I like the kit and Dick Guldstrand's shop was pretty impressed when they installed it.

Bruce

All 4 Dimpled & Slotted Rotors from RotorPro's along with Ceramic brake pads.

WOOOHOOOOO... I say again WOOOHOOOO

Cool stuff! I love getting boxes!:thumbsup:

I bought the coolest brake bleeder from Power Motive for it so I am OK there but I am thinking about replacing the lines with stainless lines as well.

I'll email Rich.

Chris

Happy for you, Ty! I love getting my shipments...And those rotors look to be sweet!

Not to hijack the thread, but since there's a little discussion of brakes going on, I wonder what the general feeling is around truck with colored calipers? Personally, I think mine would look awesome with some red calipers. I just dont want to look ricer or anything...

I painted the calipers on my truck green for a little while since it went with my theme. But after I got rid of the chrome 20's and put the new black 22's on I repainted them to black...

Personally, Even if you just paint them black or silver it cleans it up and looks so much better... Just pick up the kit from your local parts store!