Customer Service 866.965.0400

Old junk

KrazyTrain

So this weekend i was cleaning out the garage and realized i had a whole shelf of wax's, spray detailers, cleaning supplies and random car care cleaning stuff. Sooo i looked at all of it, bagged it up and started to throw it away when WHAM!!! my wife walks out and yells because im trashing it....so what is a man to do at this point :jester: I gave it to my IN-LAWS :lol: When they run low on those supplies ill introduce them to Adams. I know im a evil man but hey i will get a little grin when i go to their house and see that junk on their shelves.

I had to make room for all my new Adams stuff that should be ariving next week. I even built a new shelf in my garage that will hold my good Adams stuff. Pics to come when i get my supplies next week.

I can now say i am a die hard Adams guy..... Thanks Jason for helping to get me converted :2thumbs:

Steve

Love your avatar Steve. :thumbsup:

Guess your trash wasn't close enough. :lol::lol:

Thanks Teresa

Yeah i need to move it.... i think she has secret cameras all over the house watching my every move. At least thats what the little voices in my head are telling me :D

I figure i will let the in laws mess up their vehicles with this jusnk and then i will get them to buy all new supplies from Adams and show them how to fix it. :explode:

i dont know why i used that smilie,i just like it...:D

Man you always have the best stuff. That bag looks like it was made for detailing supplies.

I bought this one about 2 weeks ago at the hardware store. Fits everything including my PC and pads. Once i get my big shipment of Adams stuff i will post pics. Plan on bringing everything with me to Bowling green at the end of the month.

_IGP0400.jpg

For everyone who has UNOPENED car products they don't want..........consider donating them to a local car show for door prizes or perhaps they can make up a basket to chance off. It's hard for these shows to get stuff to give out.

For everyone who has UNOPENED car products they don't want..........consider donating them to a local car show for door prizes or perhaps they can make up a basket to chance off. It's hard for these shows to get stuff to give out.

:willy: Most of the stuff i gave away was from car show give aways...i thought about that since we put on so many shows for our club but most of the stuff was opened and partially used....Good idea

It's not the new Adam's bag, it is a made in China bag sold by the competition :help::help::help:

I only know cause I have one too :o

leaving.gifleaving.gifleaving.gif

I love that Bag, and to get it made in the USA would cost about $100. Still working on a nice USA made unit, stay tuned. . . . . . .

:patriot:

I think that the most folks here would like a bag like this but in reality, only the serious detailers would pay $75-$100 for it. I would, but most folks are not going to be mobile with their products.

You can bet that whatever Adam comes up with, it's going to be sweet!