Customer Service 866.965.0400

Can Rinseless Wash be used a a detail spray?

QuickSilver20

Question

I've been searching and really have not found a lot of information but from what I've been able to find it seems that Rinseless wash is a versatile product and has some gloss enhancers that will add shine and almost sounds like it is an in-between product in terms of shine between the waterless wash and detail spray.  I was curious if anyone has switched to using diluted Rinseless wash (16:1 or a different mix ratio) in place of detail spray and if you were happy with the results in terms of using as a drying aid and providing some degree of shine and protection?  I know similar products to Rinseless wash specifically state they can be used as a detail spray but didn't see any mention on Adams site of it being used for this purpose.

So far I've tried the waterless wash and detail spray and have been happy with both and am thinking about ordering a 16 oz bottle of the Rinseless wash to try but thought it would be worth asking if anyone else had this idea and how if you were happy with the results or if there was a reason that diluted Rinseless wash should not replace detail spray (aside from the fact that it would add less shine and protection).

1 answer to this question