Customer Service 866.965.0400

1 Year Graphene Ceramic Coating "boost", "refresh" or 'enhancement"?

dfettero

Question

I Graphene Ceramic Coated my 2020  C8 Corvette a year ago and it looks and behaves superbly.  I have a heated garage and over the winter would

like to "boost", "refresh", or enhance (you pick the word) the finish.  Is it necessary and if so what product should I use?

4 answers to this question

I have the same question and read the article above. Very helpful Thank you. I don't mean to hijack this thread but I have everything except a decontamination product. Is a wash with Adams shampoo and then wipe down with surface prep enough then CS3 or Graphene detail spray, I have both along with Ceramic Spray Coating? Is one of these 3 best ?  Is there another decontamination way without ordering a Adams specific product for this if this step is vital...

thanks in advance

dan

15 hours ago, bosco1 said:

I have the same question and read the article above. Very helpful Thank you. I don't mean to hijack this thread but I have everything except a decontamination product. Is a wash with Adams shampoo and then wipe down with surface prep enough then CS3 or Graphene detail spray, I have both along with Ceramic Spray Coating? Is one of these 3 best ?  Is there another decontamination way without ordering a Adams specific product for this if this step is vital...

thanks in advance

dan

I would at least incorporate an iron remover step as part of the chemical decontamination process.  The graphene spray coating will leave the more durable protection while the other two are maintenance products.