Customer Service 866.965.0400

Golf Cart Finish

carrerakid

@carrerakid Hi Scott, I have done a few golf carts and you can keep them looking great with the Adam's product line.    The first link is when I got it back to an acceptable level and the second link is from this last fall when it had a redo.   The cart is used daily and is in Florida so it gets plenty sun abuse.

This was from this last fall after not being maintained since the start of the covid lockdowns.

I have found that doing the polishing by hand is generally the easiest way, although the Swirl Killer Mini can get the majority, there are so many places that need to be done by hand, I pretty much do it all that way.  One thing to keep in mind if you do choose to machine polish is that heat.  You need make sure that you do not overwork an area and get it too hot and burn it.  Some of the carts have rather thin vinyl and it is pretty easy to mess it up.  

I'll also point out another option for the White Golf Cart that I'm surprised @falcaineerdidn't mention and that is H20 Guard an Gloss.  HGG as it is commonly referred to on the forums is still my go to product for While vehicles of any time.  I don't know what it is about the characteristics of the product and while vehicles, but it absolutely looks fantastic.  For a white golf cart, it would make for easy maintenance 

Of course the Graphene Spray Coating is an outstanding product and I have done multiple vehicles and a couple of carts with it.  For as little as is needed to do a golf cart, I would recommend having a couple other vehicles to do if you go that route.  If you choose to start with the HGG, start with the Adam's Hand Polish to get it looking good, and then apply the HGG.  You can wash it normally for the next month or so and then use HGG as a drying agent to bring the full lust back.  For vehicles with HGG, I try to use it every 3-5 washes and it keeps them looking sharp.   A bottle of HGG will last you a couple of years for the Golf Cart.