Customer Service 866.965.0400

Graphene Ceramic Spray Coating Advanced

rrmccabe

Question

So whats the story with the advanced Ceramic Spray coating. Really could not find any info on it.

My truck has Graphene ceramic coating on it and it did really well for about 14 months but on the hood and roof I would say the protection is about gone. Anything on the side is still hanging in there. If it lasted a year I was going to be happy with it as the truck sits outside all year.  So in the end I am pleased.

I have some stuff going on including selling house and moving so really not in a position to do a full recoat.  I have been trying boost and graphene detail spray and it works decent but longevity is not as much as I would like.

So looking for info on the advanced. Over $40 is a lot to spend for a spray coating so want to make sure its worth it.

Rich

4 answers to this question

First, I would say that the coating you have on the car already should have lasted way longer than a year, unless it was the spray version and not the small bottle. There could be many factors at play and it may still be there, but that conversation can be had in a different forum.

Here's a video on the Graphene Ceramic Spray Coating Advanced that should help answer your questions. The second video shows other versions and was released before the Spray Advanced was, and in that case, the Graphene Ceramic  Spray Coating Advanced would fall between the original Graphene Ceramic Coating and Graphene Ceramic Spray Coating. To apply it over the coating you have now, know that you will not get the usual longevity of it, but it can be done with some other prep steps first.

Thanks Chris !  Will watch those.

No, was not spray version. I have one more kit on the shelf that is same version as this.  Was going to use it on girlfriends car but decided not to. I might just redo the hood with it and call it good until I can find time to do a complete paint correction and use the latest graphene kit.

I never get anywhere close to the advertised life out of the products so honestly I was happy it lasted as long as it did.  I used APC on it several times over the winter to get it clean but as I said it has lost its protection on hood and roof.

20201118_151545.jpg

You're welcome, Rich. The issue could be any number of things between prep at the beginning and leading all the way up till maintenance today. At this point I would try purchasing and using the graphene shampoo to unclog your coating and potentially reinvigorate it. Here's an article that should help you moving forward, but of course we're always here to help.