Good News Thread

Rich

• Replies 571
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:lol::lol::lol:

Happy Belated Bday Jesse. birthday.gif

Well I am off to go spend time with my kids this morning. Then its off to ride the quads this afternoon. :banana:

Hope you all have a safe Memorial Day~!~

Thanks

You're making it hard not to do this, Bill.................:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

web.jpg?ver=12432929230001

But I won't do that because soon that dog will be able to fit my head in it's mouth!!:D

You're making it hard not to do this, Bill.................:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

But I won't do that because soon that dog will be able to fit my head in it's mouth!!:D

You better watch out bill with give him your picture and he is going to hunt you down if you keep making fun of him. :lolsmack:

He should gain about 80 lbs over the next 4 months so be afraid if we show up at your house a year from now :lolsmack:

If you are going to rich house stop in on your way :lolsmack:

I've seen the inside of your garage, we ain't going anywhere near there. You'll try to stick antlers on him and have him for dinner :lolsmack::lolsmack::lolsmack::lolsmack:

I've seen the inside of your garage, we ain't going anywhere near there. You'll try to stick antlers on him and have him for dinner :lolsmack::lolsmack::lolsmack::lolsmack:

Now would i do that. i love my dogs. The first one is a Full Blooded Jack russell who thinks and acts like a doverman and has the teeth to back it up. And the secound one is Porky he came around my house full of porkey pine quil hence his name. He is the best hunting dog on the planet.

The good news for today is my dad just bought a 2009 Chevrolet Silverado Crew Cab Silver Brich Metalic. Will post pics once it is adamized.

Almost forgot it has the New 6-speed transmission with the option to manuel shift also.

Edited by 11chevz71

:lolsmack::lolsmack::lolsmack::lolsmack:

:lolsmack::lolsmack::lolsmack:

:lolsmack::lolsmack:

:lolsmack:

Great pic Bill!!

Good news today-Its Tuesday and only four days of work this week. :cheers:

Not sure if this is good news (;)) but today is our 36th wedding anniversary. I met the mrs. 40 years ago when she was 17 and I was just out of the Navy. We've honestly only spent a total of about 30 days apart in all that time.

Good news: got all the planting and yard work DONE! :2thumbs:

Not sure if this is good news

Lets ask your wife that question :lolsmack::lolsmack:

today is our 36th wedding anniversary.

happy_anniversary.gif

Thats spectacular!!! You don't hear of many couples that are still on their first marriage after being together that long. Way to go. :cheers:

The good news for today is my dad just bought a 2009 Chevrolet Silverado Crew Cab Silver Brich Metalic. Will post pics once it is adamized.

Almost forgot it has the New 6-speed transmission with the option to manuel shift also.

Thats a nice ride :thumbsup:

Not sure if this is good news (;)) but today is our 36th wedding anniversary. I met the mrs. 40 years ago when she was 17 and I was just out of the Navy. We've honestly only spent a total of about 30 days apart in all that time.

Rich I am just a little bit ahead of you on the anniversary. June 17 will be 37 years for us , I met her while still in hospital coming home from Viet Nam and we were married 6 weeks later .

Happy Anniversary Rich and Mike :cheers:

Rich I am just a little bit ahead of you on the anniversary. June 17 will be 37 years for us , I met her while still in hospital coming home from Viet Nam and we were married 6 weeks later .

37 years...WOW!! How did you manage to keep your wife happy for all those years??

Congrats! th32835856.gif

:bow: That sure is good news ! Happy Anniversary !

Hope you didn't have any lasting injuries Mike. Thanks for your service. :patriot:

37 years...WOW!! How did you manage to keep your wife happy for all those years??

Congrats! th32835856.gif

Never said she was happy all those years :loser: But living with me , how could she be anything else but happy ? NO don't answer that !