Customer Service 866.965.0400

Good News Thread

Rich

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 571
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Red Wings and the Blue Jackets play tonight!! :cheers: I love hockey!!

Another good thing is that I got my Adam's Hoodie Sweatshirt and its freezing outside today. Its so warm and comfortable. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

What sweatshirt?? How did I miss that one? Now my wife is going to want one too!

The Red Wings and the Blue Jackets play tonight!! :cheers: I love hockey!!

Another good thing is that I got my Adam's Hoodie Sweatshirt and its freezing outside today. Its so warm and comfortable. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Hoodie? :mad: Come on this is a good news thread, not a rub it in thread :lolsmack:

• 2 weeks later...
Hey...I just walked out into the yard by my office and its full of morel mushrooms.

I love shrooms. :rockon::rockon:

you lucky duck you. I usually go to our farm and find some but I haven't had the time to go yet. I guess no mushrooms for me this year.

Morel Mushroom Sauce

Sautee in a few tablespoons hot butter 'til done: 4 each of: Boneless chicken breasts, butterflied or Walleye filets, Pheasant breast or Veal cutlets, pounded thin. Keep warm and ladle sauce over, using heated plates-BON APPETIT!!!

Preparation

In a 12" non-stick skillet, heat 3 Tbs. butter (no substitute) over med.-high heat until foaming. Add 3 Cups small gray morels, or larger morels cut into slices no more than 1" long. Sautee, stirring occassionally, for 15-20 min. until slightly crispy. Add 1/4 C. thinly sliced green onion tops, 1/2 Tbs. dried parsley, 1/4 tsp. nutmeg, 1/4 tsp. pepper, 1 tsp. Lawrey's salt, and cook for a few min. Turn heat to higher and add 1/2 C. dry white wine and reduce to almost a glaze. Turn heat to med. and add 2 C. whipping cream and 1/2 tsp. Dijon mustard. Reduce slightly over slow boil until thickened- about 10-12 min. Serve.

Recipe for 4 persons. To make these really grand dishes, add 20-24 nice-sized boiled shrimp to sauce before serving.

My dinner is almost done for tonight.

I fired up the smoker out in my warehouse and I have 3 slabs of baby back ribs in it. :rockon::rockon::rockon:

It smells great in my office.

:drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:

Lots of good news today for me. They ran a series of tests on my Grandpa and he's improved some from his stroke, the prognosis is certainly better then it was yesterday.

In other good news I have some steaks on the grill right now. :)

Edited by IMADreamer

Lots of good news today for me. They ran a series of tests on my Grandpa and he's improved some from his stroke, the prognosis is certainly better then it was yesterday.

In other good news I have some steaks on the grill right now. :)

Great news Jason !!!!!

Keep us posted on the steaks too :jester::jester::jester:

Great news Jason!! :cheers:

Well I woke up to good news today! The Red Wings beat the Ducks 6-3. I fell asleep and didn't see who won last night. So back to Detroit they come. :thumbsup:

I just love hockey. Outside.gif

I actually stayed up and watched it, it was a good game :hi::hi::hi: