Customer Service 866.965.0400

Good News Thread

Rich

Good luck with the PT Teresa. Hope it's painless!

Doug............that's fantastic news. Please thank him for his service for us all. :patriot:

Good news?? Hmm.......oh, we're getting our first fresh picked corn on the cob this season from an Amish farm today. :banana:

Hey........that's all I could think of! :lolsmack:

Corn Already

• Replies 571
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's good new Jesse. I miss PA, I will be up there in a few weeks in the Bedford area with the whole family. I miss Gobs, Snyder's BBQ chips, Iron City Light, mountains, and seasons.

We have two seasons, either way you look at it, Hot and not so hot or Hurricane season and non Hurricane season. Tourist season and not Tourist season.

When I first moved to SW Florida, they used to call it rainy season. So much for that...and come to think of it, my homeowners insurance was cheaper. 5 years, 9 month until retirement, but whose counting...Then I'm PA bound for good. I will pass the forums wishes on to my son. I will be teaching him how to "adamize" his Mazda.

That's good new Jesse. I miss PA, I will be up there in a few weeks in the Bedford area with the whole family. I miss Gobs, Snyder's BBQ chips, Iron City Light, mountains, and seasons.

We have two seasons, either way you look at it, Hot and not so hot or Hurricane season and non Hurricane season. Tourist season and not Tourist season.

When I first moved to SW Florida, they used to call it rainy season. So much for that...and come to think of it, my homeowners insurance was cheaper. 5 years, 9 month until retirement, but whose counting...Then I'm PA bound for good. I will pass the forums wishes on to my son. I will be teaching him how to "adamize" his Mazda.

You're not far from here Doug. You'll be surprised how small the gobs have gotten. $1.29 now! lol. But still have the same great Snyder's potato chips. Bedford is what we call the "good" side of the mountain. Your weather there is always a few degrees warmer and drier than this side. Enjoy your trip home. :cheers:

I am glad that she feels like going out !:2thumbs:

:iagree::iagree:

There is a car cruise down MI Ave. tomorrow. I am hoping that it doesnt rain. :xfingers::xfingers:

No. I am not driving. I will be passenger. :cheers:

We watched Transformers last night on the TV. That is one crazy movie. Sorta reminded me of Pulp Fiction for awhile. Both movies had me lost for quite some time. :help:

Have a fun weekend everyone. :burnout::burnout:

My daughter & son-in-law found a house to buy 1 mile away from us !:2thumbs: They looked at about 60 houses !

Fantastic Chris! There's nothing better. Our daughter bought one three doors away so we get to see the grandbaby every day. One mile is still walking distance.

Fantastic Chris! There's nothing better. Our daughter bought one three doors away so we get to see the grandbaby every day. One mile is still walking distance.

I don't know...... I had to send my daughter 1600 miles away to get her out of the house, out of my wife's pocket and out of my checkbook:help:

I don't know...... I had to send my daughter 1600 miles away to get her out of the house, out of my wife's pocket and out of my checkbook:help:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: Been there. I feel for ya!

I feel your pain plus some. :help::help::help: Does it ever end??

OK. I am not a country music fan but since I came in contact with a radio station's hard drive FULL of albums I copied everything. :D

I am trying to find a few different songs from a few of the country peeps that I can maybe stand to listen to and I am going to make a CD. Any suggestions?? I am a R & R girl. :burnout:

I think my pain meds are making me crazy. :lolsmack:

I feel your pain plus some. :help::help::help: Does it ever end??

OK. I am not a country music fan but since I came in contact with a radio station's hard drive FULL of albums I copied everything. :D

I am trying to find a few different songs from a few of the country peeps that I can maybe stand to listen to and I am going to make a CD. Any suggestions?? I am a R & R girl. :burnout:

I think my pain meds are making me crazy. :lolsmack:

All I listen to is country, I would recommend Kenny Chesney. He has some good songs.:rockon:

Heck, I'm always up till at least 1 or 2 a.m. Up early this a.m. for a show. Keeping the fingers crossed that the rain will hold off till I'm back home.

Have a great day all!:2thumbs:

Heck, I'm always up till at least 1 or 2 a.m. Up early this a.m. for a show. Keeping the fingers crossed that the rain will hold off till I'm back home.

Have a great day all!:2thumbs:

Good luck on holding off the rain.

We just had a wicked Thunderstorm move through here and its heading East. I hope it misses you. :(