Customer Service 866.965.0400

Sometimes you gotta go back

Mantis

Question

Hello everyone,

So I have been through a few gallons of CS3 , have a bottle of Graphene CS3 and Detail spray. All 3 I have been rotating back and forth on which one I'm gonna use when I maintenance wash my car. I'm Ceramic Spray Coated. Pitch Black Paint.

Anyway tonight I decided to break out old Reliable in pink detail spray the original. Man with all todays technology and advancement in spray detailers and waterless wash products , sometimes you just can't beat Pink Detail spray. It leave a different kind of shine, a different kind of drying agent feel , a different kind of clean up spray after you used it as a drying agent and used it for water drips after a good blow.

Man Adam's should NEVER stop making regular Pink Detail Spray, the smell, how good it is, how it feels on a spray coated car that well maintained and not daily driven, it's a garage queen most of the time.

Thank you Adam's Polishes and whoever made Detail spray from the start. We have wonderful new and exciting products in Ceramic and Graphene but sometimes you just need detail spray in your life.

Thanks again,

Dan

2 answers to this question