Customer Service 866.965.0400

2000 F-150 2wd

OK, to answer a few questions.

Adam, they are polished rims. I like that you can't tell.

The truck has a 3" body lift and 1-1/2" coil spacers in front to level it off.

Thanks for the comments everyone. I know some f you have seen it on other boards, mostly truckblog, FTW (if thats what it even is anymore) and VFO.

OK, to answer a few questions.

Adam, they are polished rims. I like that you can't tell.

The truck has a 3" body lift and 1-1/2" coil spacers in front to level it off.

Thanks for the comments everyone. I know some f you have seen it on other boards, mostly truckblog, FTW (if thats what it even is anymore) and VFO.

Is there a reason that you went with a coil spacers instead of a torsion key lift. Was just wondering i have been wanting to put a torsion key lift in my 97 Silverado with i or two inch block in the back. So if i hall anything it does not look off balance.

On a 2 wheel drive there are no torsion keys, just front coils, that is why I did the coil spacers. On 4wd, i would have cranked the torsion bars.

IF i would have read closer and realized it was a 2wd. I would not have asked such a stupid question sorry. The tires on that thing really thru me off. Were you able to get like a 35 or 33 on it.

33" Mickey Thompson MTZ on 16"X10" Eagle alloy 111

Don't worry about the torsion key, I actually get a lot of that question, and I say exactly what I said." i would but its a 2wd" Thanks for the compliments!!!

Yeah i really like the agressive side lug of the tire.