Customer Service 866.965.0400

How is this for a start???

KrazyTrain

Well i got all my new products in and i thought i would share with everyone. My wife says i was like a kid in a candy store when i was opening the box's. I even built a new shelf so i could display my stuff. What do ya think?

508657370_DvZrL-M.jpg

508659533_TQXbr-M.jpg

508668161_YYRUu-M.jpg

Well i got all my new products in and i thought i would share with everyone. My wife says i was like a kid in a candy store when i was opening the box's. I even built a new shelf so i could display my stuff. What do ya think?

508657370_DvZrL-M.jpg

508659533_TQXbr-M.jpg

508668161_YYRUu-M.jpg

I would be too

Looks good, but if you become as bad as i am you will need a bigger shelf!

Ohh man my wife already thinks i have a problem..... I do think i am going to need a bigger shelf.

My wife just called and was at a car show in St louis, she said there was a Adams display and they were sellin stuff, she asked me if i needed anything while she was there :2thumbs: God i love her!!!! She's picking me up some carpet and upholstry cleaner.

I was at the Concourse d'Elegance today in Forest Park and picked up a gallon of Detail Spray. Adams had a nice display. I believe it was the local distributor JP Automotive Detailing. Anyway...I'm running out to try out the Detail Spray 350Z right now.

That is a local restaurant i hang out at, it is a local version of Hooters called Show Mes. They give the calanders away all the time, ill see if i can get ya one.

:thumbsup: Steve

I saw that calendar the other day :D

You're ready to do work :pc: