Customer Service 866.965.0400

Adams Polishes Stickers

ninefootNIC

I have 3 stickers, but I'm hesitant to put them on... I have dealt with pulling stickers off before, and guess what.... pain in the arse. I have the NCM Lifetime static cling stickers on the Vette now and they are great... I can remove them for cleaning or for any reason at all... and the best part is they are INSIDE the car.

Nic

Several years back I was in charge of getting statics made for our local Corvette club. I contacted the Corvette Museum and asked them for the name of the company who made theirs. They graciously gave me their name and address, I contacted them, and within two weeks had the statics to hand out to members. An excellent company to deal with. I think I ordered 200 and they ran a full order (around 350) for no additonal charge. I don't use decals on my vehicles. I much prefer statics and would be glad to put an Adam's static on both my cars.

Static clings would work much better than stickers:

1. repositionable (great for us severe ocd people who put it on too quick and it ends up being crooked)

2. not permanent and no residue

3. goes on the inside of the glass so it doesn't get ruined by weather/washing/etc

but keep the stickers for tool boxes, etc. :thumbsup: I want to put one on my pc:pc:

Several years back I was in charge of getting statics made for our local Corvette club. I contacted the Corvette Museum and asked them for the name of the company who made theirs. They graciously gave me their name and address, I contacted them, and within two weeks had the statics to hand out to members. An excellent company to deal with. I think I ordered 200 and they ran a full order (around 350) for no additonal charge. I don't use decals on my vehicles. I much prefer statics and would be glad to put an Adam's static on both my cars.

Send me the info!

• 3 weeks later...

Sounds like a great idea. Maybe Steve can get somewhere with it.

I can make anything you guys need. (if Adams wants to have them made) and i only use high quality vinyl if they are stickers. If people are willing to pay for it, I can make ones that will last 10 years outdoors and then still remove easily and not leave goo behind. It's all on what you use. Or if yer a cheap *******. lol.

Just today I made 4 grand format banners for a large event, 50 ringer T's, 50 full color printed non ringer T's, 35 yard signs, some 2 year decals, 2 sets of reusable race car numbers, and a couple other things. stickers or statics are no problem.

Edited by SweetDaddyDelicious

• 4 months later...