Customer Service 866.965.0400

New

harryshummer

Hello My name is Harry Munyon and I am new to this site and fairly new to your products. I started using a few products and I am very happy with the results on everything I have used and will continue to use these products. I attend 30-40 car shows per year and I think I benefit from usind ADAMS products

Harry,

Post your pics, scroll down under your message box and you will see a button "manage attachments". When you open it up you will see 5 browse options for posting up to 5 pics. Just click on a browse button and you should be directed to your picture folder. From there just click on the picture you want. You will go back to the manage attachment box and instead of seeing browse you will see upload for your picture. Once you upload the picture you can preview your post to make sure it looks right. You can post up to 5 pics that way.:cheers:

I support everyone in this industry and I want to let everyone know I did all the work to this Hummer myself in my garage. I am no professional or do this work for a living just a guy trying to save money from labor rates.

Yeah he probably charges big money

I am sure its a large amount. big things are coming this year for us in the show industry. We are going to Dub show in Atlantic City where we got invited to be in the PIRELLI tire booth also, we are in the ICEHOUSE for the big CARLISLE PA show and in the Oc show in Maryland we will be in the Sound Of Tri-State booth near the main stage. With all of the ADAMS products I use we will promote ADAMS at all of these events and encourage people to use a premium line of waxes and cleaners for their high end vehicles

I am sure its a large amount. big things are coming this year for us in the show industry. We are going to Dub show in Atlantic City where we got invited to be in the PIRELLI tire booth also, we are in the ICEHOUSE for the big CARLISLE PA show and in the Oc show in Maryland we will be in the Sound Of Tri-State booth near the main stage. With all of the ADAMS products I use we will promote ADAMS at all of these events and encourage people to use a premium line of waxes and cleaners for their high end vehicles

Which show is the Icehouse building in at carlisle

dang, Harry, you're the man with all that A/V. makes me feel like a total weenie for not pulling the trigger and hacking into my head-rests to install a couple dvd players/monitors...just too scared to jack it all up...

sweet Hummer...inside and out

dang, Harry, you're the man with all that A/V. makes me feel like a total weenie for not pulling the trigger and hacking into my head-rests to install a couple dvd players/monitors...just too scared to jack it all up...

sweet Hummer...inside and out

Thank you I have worked real hard on this project and now its time t sit back and enjoy the shows