Customer Service 866.965.0400

New to the Forum

Hey everybody, my name is Nelson from Mesa, AZ. I'm new to this forum, but not new to Adams products. Been using them for 10+ years and always had great results.

Actually had Adam himself coach me on car detailing at a Good Guys show many years ago on our 69 Ford Torino. All we did was ask him a question on a product to use, and he told us to bring the car up. Adam proceeded to spend the next couple hours showing us all the proper products and how to use them, the car looked fantastic when we were done! That kind of assistance and willingness to help won us over to his products and have not looked back.

Anyways, look forwards to expanding my detailing arsenal and continuing to grow my detailing skills. Been doing detailing on the side for a couple years, but starting to expand that as my work & family life allows!

Welcome to our forums!

Since you're looking to expand your skills, I highly recommend you check out our Shine Academy. We've had over 300 students from around the world attend, including some members on here, and based on their consistent feedback I promise it's worth the trip and investment! Oh, and I'm one of the instructors 🙂

PS @RayS Let Mary know you should come, too!