Customer Service 866.965.0400

i did 2 stupids today !!

killr68

nobody laugh too hard at me........i just bought adams pc kit/ complete detail kit and the vac-n-blo last week for use at home. my wife has been bugging me to detail her van and change oil and such. stupid #1..........i left the drain pan of oil next to my work bench and went to grab my brand new micro fiber towels and dropped every single one in the used oil !!!!!:mad:

never even got to use them !!

stupid #2........i put the lid on the adams bucket to sit down and drown my sorrows with an ice cold beer, and apparently the socket i used for the oil change was under the bottom of the bucket.......POP ! i nice big hole in my new never used bucket !!!:mad::mad:.......so much for my wifes detail job today !! okay.....stop laughing everyone....oh well, its only money i guess.......the beers cold though:thumbsup:

Don't feel bad, I tend to do two stupid things before I have my first cup of coffee everyday :help::help::help::help:

Get yourself some two part epoxy and a plastic milk bottle, cut out a nice patch from the bottle and fix that bucket up, you'll be good to go :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

well thanks to Jason for making my bad day less painful !!:bow: i just placed a "replacement" order along with some extra goodies !! hopefully i wont do anything stupid again......for awhile anyway......i think i better stock up on some beer just in case.!!!!!:thumbsup: THANKS adams forum for your support !!