Customer Service 866.965.0400

Update on 4/25 Grabiak Detail Clinic

Just wanted to update everyone on some GREAT NEWS regarding tomorrow's Grabiak Chevrolet Detail Clinic:

PASTE WAX will be available! That's right - the newest addition to the Adam's Polishes line will be on hand and for sale!

Time change:

Event starts at 9:30 am

Can't help with the paste wax but the wheel cleaner works really well. I love how it foams and clings to the wheel rims rather than running down to the bottom as APC tends to do. I tried the BSG treatment on my windows and WOW! Rich are you going to be able to make it to the Westmoreland Mall Show this weekend? Ifso I hope to see you there. It is an event where we can't wait for it to happen then can't wait for it to be over:lolsmack:

Rad, we're planning on being there at some point over the weekend. We have the baby till 3 on Friday, the wife has a bridal shower Saturday and Sunday......if it's nice..... we'll most likely go to the Masontown car show. But we'll be over to the mall sometime. Always enjoy talking to everyone there. You should get one of those pop up canopies to cover your car and protect it from the kids who throw things from the balcony at the cars. :jester:

Or maybe a tazer!