Customer Service 866.965.0400

I need a carpet brush

Cyclone

Question

*The following is a scenario we all go though*

So, I vacuum the truck and detail it all the way.

Getting ready for that special event or big show...

Finally the day arrives, I get in and drive to the event. Open the hood, set things up and get ready to show off.

What is this? Oh, its all the DIRT in my carpet from getting in at home, and that stop we made to get drinks. Dangit!

Let me shake the floor mat out, way over here where no cars are at and hopefully I am not seen. Well look at that, its not just the floor mat it is in the carpet to. I am gonna try and sweep it out with my fingers! Oh well, maybe the floor mat will cover it

So my point is this. With the new brushes that have been added to the Adam's line up lately, we need a carpet brush to sweep out problems like this when it comes to show time!

:D

13 answers to this question

You do huh? Well guess what we just got in the warehouse! Let me get the images back from our photographer and they'll be up!

I must be psychic or something :lolsmack::lolsmack::lolsmack:

WOOHOOOOO.... Now time to sit back and wait for the a future daily special

I thought you were talking about scrubbing carpets to clean them, not the "clean when I get out" type of dirt. I can see that use. But when you are cleaning carpets, how about using some of these brushes to use on the PC. I use them and have amazing results.

classic-motoring_2049_12453954

But having the occasional use brush would be good too.

Those are pretty nice Dan... Are they safe for upholstery as well?

Hopefully I will be able to get a PC in the coming month or two, and I am sure when we get Heather another car I will have to do a bunch of work on getting it looking top notch.

A brush is a great idea! What Ive done, is either remove the floor mats, so I could lay them back down when show time arrives (at least then, the little bit of "travel" dirt is covered) or cut out a big piece of cardboard and lay that down over top, remove (carefully, not to dump all the dirt on the carpet) and carpet is still spiffy clean underneath. Only problem with that, you have to find a place to discard the cardboard at the show.

A brush is a great idea! What Ive done, is either remove the floor mats, so I could lay them back down when show time arrives (at least then, the little bit of "travel" dirt is covered) or cut out a big piece of cardboard and lay that down over top, remove (carefully, not to dump all the dirt on the carpet) and carpet is still spiffy clean underneath. Only problem with that, you have to find a place to discard the cardboard at the show.

Well my carpet is brand new in the truck (well, maybe 6 mos old) Anyways, it looks great... My floor mats look like crap. I need to buy some new ones but I just haven't spent the dough yet for some nice ones.

My problem is even when I get there and I remove the mats, there is still the dirt that is on the edges from where it did not get on the mat.

I want to buy 2 sets of mats, one catch-all for my daily driving this way it covers 100% and will get all the dirt and crapola in it. And of course the 2nd "show set"

You do huh? Well guess what we just got in the warehouse! Let me get the images back from our photographer and they'll be up!

Where's the pics Jason?

Ty, I use a stiff bristled toilet bowl brush to sweep up the carpet and loosen the dirt enough to vacuum. :thumbsup:

A little trick I use in my personal truck is I bought clear floor mats to go over my mats. WHen I get to a show I would just take the clear mats off and my factory mats look brand new. (other than little dimples you just rub your hand over) The clear mats are available on e-bay for $20-$70 depending on what you need. In my Tundra my rear mats cover the hole rear floor. I have not shown this truck and it probably wont be ready for utill next year, but my expensive floor mats will look brand new.

A little trick I use in my personal truck is I bought clear floor mats to go over my mats. WHen I get to a show I would just take the clear mats off and my factory mats look brand new. (other than little dimples you just rub your hand over) The clear mats are available on e-bay for $20-$70 depending on what you need. In my Tundra my rear mats cover the hole rear floor. I have not shown this truck and it probably wont be ready for utill next year, but my expensive floor mats will look brand new.

Yeah ty, i have custom deep dish floor matts for my truck and they are great. they are the best way to go by far. My carpet look brand new if i lift them up. I would go with the catch all my self because i have i think the husky floor liner and i dont think they do as well.

Those are pretty nice Dan... Are they safe for upholstery as well?

Hopefully I will be able to get a PC in the coming month or two, and I am sure when we get Heather another car I will have to do a bunch of work on getting it looking top notch.

Yes, they have 3 different stiffness of brushes. Upholstery, carpet, and I forget the other.

And in terms of your floor mats, as long as they do not have wear spots or heavy staining, you can get them to look brand new. I have had some amazing turn arounds on floor mats and people thought I went and bought new ones for them. Then you can get the clear ones, or cheapo ones for everyday use.