Customer Service 866.965.0400

Detailed: My 09' Dodge Challenger SRT-8

JJ1o87

Sup, I just detailed my challenger this past saturday for the detailing contest held by adamspolishes. I'm posting it here too just incase noone knows what I'm talking about. To make things simpler, I'm going to post a link to the thread because I was having problems with the videos and such. Be prepared, it's a media frenzy! Enjoy!

http://www.adamsforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2162&page=13

Thats just awesome Jeff :cheers: great job

Thanks! I know its a pain in the rump to follow the link but I didn't think it would been seen in the contest section. Plus embedding the youtube video's was a hassle so it's easier to just leave it in a link. :2thumbs:

Great job.

Do you take that car to the dragstrip?? If so, what does it run??

I actually haven't dragged it yet. I plan on it this summer tho. From what I've been reading on challengertalk.com, stock SRT Challengers will run low to mid 13's if launched properly. Guys that launch their cars like a school bus will see high 13's to low 14's.

I actually haven't dragged it yet. I plan on it this summer tho. From what I've been reading on challengertalk.com, stock SRT Challengers will run low to mid 13's if launched properly. Guys that launch their cars like a school bus will see high 13's to low 14's.

where racing for slips righT??? lol

A lot of effort went into that. Great job! :cheers:

Thanks buddy!

just let me run it..u shoulda let me practice last nite...cut down the shoulder of the sie :drool:

slap.gif I have a feeling I'm going to be using this alot on you.