Customer Service 866.965.0400

Took the C5 racing - tons of fun!

Team Adam's

Jason,

Very cool, lot's of fun, isn't it? Looks like a pretty crowded day though, lots of cars. What were your lap times? I know the the other Jason also (YBY4IN), where did he go off? At least it looks like it will clean up, but turn 9 seems to last forever.

Bruce

Tape saved my butt! Someone a few cars ahead went off track and left a huge gravel pile on the road. A Porsche ahead of me ran it over and peppered my car pretty good but thanks to the tape I have ZERO damage!

The GT-R looked and sounded great but I think it was the driver's first time out (which is fine of course.) Didn't post phenomenal times but I'm sure with a more experienced driver it would have set the best times of the day.

Jason:

Welcome to the 'dark' side!

I bought my ZO6 for the purpose of tracking, drag racing and all the 'other' stuff that might scratch, chip and 'harm' my car.

Like potato chips, bet you can't do one event.....:burnout:

That's me at Putnam Park last year.

Later,

I know a ton of guys that run Willow Springs. Actually I sponsor the Lotus Challenge Series that races there and make all the graphics, shirts, etc for it. I've made the track outline for W.S. too, so if you want a good sticker of one of those for your car just let me know. I have several of the west coast tracks.

It's sad to see some of those nice cars ghettoed up with blue tape. Spend a couple bucks and get some decent numbers (from me lol) And put paint protection film on the front end and the headlights. Car is protected all the time AND looks good.

Jason:

Welcome to the 'dark' side!

I bought my ZO6 for the purpose of tracking, drag racing and all the 'other' stuff that might scratch, chip and 'harm' my car.

Like potato chips, bet you can't do one event.....:burnout:

That's me at Putnam Park last year.

Later,

Putnum was the first track I ever ran on at an all Lotus event. Was a blast. Great track to learn on. Only one real spot to total your car on the last turn before the main straight.

Putnum was the first track I ever ran on at an all Lotus event. Was a blast. Great track to learn on. Only one real spot to total your car on the last turn before the main straight.

Yea I know what you're talking about. On my first time out I got off line and hit the dirt on that curve, I didn't panic, but man it it sent dirt and dust everywhere.

It's king of funny how I mentioned that Jason went over to 'the dark side' after tracking his Vette and the next thing you know he's not working for Adams anymore..............:confused:

Later,