Customer Service 866.965.0400

Adam's Family:

Adam

Fellow Forum Friends, it's been a while since any of our family photos have been added to the site, and I haven't noticed enough of the other member's families lately either!

That's all about to change, and if you are like me, the family is the most important aspect of life itself.

We recently moved down from Sunshine Canyon, a few miles above Boulder. Now live in the town of Boulder, near a nice park, and walking distance to the store, and everything else we do on a typical week.

I'm already missing the mountains, and the reality of having the closest neighbor living a few acres away was really, really nice! Still, our little girl is about to walk, 10 1/2 months old, and we needed a yard, and safe area for her to roam.

Here are a few photos taken today of Luca, our baby, and Melissa, my wife, this afternoon in the back yard.

We also discovered that there is not a toy on this planet that is as much entertainment than a set of carpeted stairs. Luca's favorite activity, by a long shot, is crawling up and down the stairs 2,000,000 times each day!:help:

Love to see your family photos posted here as this is a FAMILY forum!

-Adam:thumbsup:

Yes Family is the most important thing in my life now. My daughter got married in Feb. of this year and we just found out a couple of weeks ago I'll be a Grandpa in November. I'll post up some pics then. All I can say is WOW!:glasses:

Yes Family is the most important thing in my life now. My daughter got married in Feb. of this year and we just found out a couple of weeks ago I'll be a Grandpa in November. I'll post up some pics then. All I can say is WOW!:glasses:

Hey Congrats Allan! They say the only thing better than parenthood is grandparenthood.

That's great news, and again, CONGRATS! (I'll save an Adam's Bib for you, remind me.)

:cheers:

WOW, that is a big change in lifestyle !!!!!!

Lets see some pictures of the new place :2thumbs::2thumbs::2thumbs:

Here are a few snaps Bill, and yes, it's been a big change so far. (We have been here since the 1st, so the changes present themselves more with each day!) My new office is above the garage, which is nice. The new 'Bike Shack' is more of a tool shed, but there is a basement to keep old Schwinn parts and stuff.

Walking out of the house, and seeing neighbors is wild. The deer are still here, and a pack of 8 spent the night on our front lawn the first night we were here. Lots of deer pellets on the lawn now!

You know, this is the first sacrifice as the head of the family I've made. Some people sell their sports car, buy a mini-van, and then ease into family-manhood.

I moved us down from an amazing little cabin in the mountains, a few miles outside of town, to the more modern house, walking distance to everything.

No more dirt road, and that's a plus, as the cars will now stay clean for more than 1 trip home!

Still, I miss living in the mountains, but one look at our little girl, and the decision is easy, clearly in her best interests. Melissa is thrilled about the move, and doesn't miss shifting her car into 4LOW to get home when there is crazy weather.

If you see us sell the Excursion, and buy a Mini-Van, pleas slap me! :lol:

Edited by Adam

Here are a few snaps Bill, and yes, it's been a big change so far. (We have been here since the 1st, so the changes present themselves more with each day!) My new office is above the garage, which is nice. The new 'Bike Shack' is more of a tool shed, but there is a basement to keep old Schwinn parts and stuff.

Walking out of the house, and seeing neighbors is wild. The deer are still here, and a pack of 8 spent the night on our front lawn the first night we were here. Lots of deer pellets on the lawn now!

You know, this is the first sacrifice as the head of the family I've made. Some people sell their sports car, buy a mini-van, and then ease into family-manhood.

I moved us down from an amazing little cabin in the mountains, a few miles outside of town, to the more modern house, walking distance to everything.

No more dirt road, and that's a plus, as the cars will now stay clean for more than 1 trip home!

Still, I miss living in the mountains, but one look at our little girl, and the decision is easy, clearly in her best interests. Melissa is thrilled about the move, and doesn't miss shifting her car into 4LOW to get home when there is crazy weather.

If you see us sell the Excursion, and buy a Mini-Van, pleas slap me! :lol:

Nice place adam just the right size.

If you buy a mini van you are going to car guy hell when you die and I heard you can only use name brand big box store bought cleaning products there and all the towels are dirty.

Now this may be completely untrue and I might be making it all up, but why take the chance? :)

Great pics Adam. Congrats on the new house. You can always get a vacation cabin in the mntns. for those "gotta have mountain" days.

Luca is getting cuter by the day. Hope she liked her little doll.

Our "little doll" will be 18month next week. It goes by too quick.

000_2003.jpg

000_1995.jpg