Customer Service 866.965.0400

Inspired by Dylan !!!!

Bill-V8V

After Dylan posted those pictures of his father C6 I was really inspired to get mine looking the best I could for this years show car season. And before anyone asks, I did NOT use Americana Paste Wax. I actually did that for a reason. I know it is great stuff but Buttery Wax is still so easy to use and the results always speak for themselves :2thumbs::2thumbs::2thumbs::2thumbs::2thumbs:

web.jpg?ver=12422504310001

web.jpg?ver=12422504520001

web.jpg?ver=12422504730001

web.jpg?ver=12422504810001

web.jpg?ver=12422504890001

web.jpg?ver=12422505000001

Sorry Dylan but I don't have any palm trees to pose it in front of :lol:

But I will get some better shots at the show Friday night. The lighting wasn't the best for these shots but I have been working way too many hours the last few weeks to wait for good sun :o:o:o

Looks great Bill... well... great for a car I didn't do :jester:

No, seriously it looks killer. That first pic shows exactly why I love JSBM so much... the subtle shifting in color depending on the degree you look at it. Not gawdy like the chameleon paint jobs, very subtle, and just beautiful.

The chrome on the wheels almost looks fake its so clear.

Are you gonna layer on some BSG? I would... always seems to add a little WOW on the metallic finishes.

Oh... and it needs more palm trees ;)

Looks great Bill... well... great for a car I didn't do :jester:

No, seriously it looks killer. That first pic shows exactly why I love JSBM so much... the subtle shifting in color depending on the degree you look at it. Not gawdy like the chameleon paint jobs, very subtle, and just beautiful.

The chrome on the wheels almost looks fake its so clear.

Are you gonna layer on some BSG? I would... always seems to add a little WOW on the metallic finishes.

Oh... and it needs more palm trees ;)

I gave the whole car a bath in BSG as a last step :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

I just love what that stuff does to the chrome:banana::banana::banana:

Why would you not use AW?!?!?! JK JK

I always root for the underdog in a fight :lol::lol::lol::lol:

I don't want Buttery Wax to develop resentment issues and smother APW in it's sleep :willy::willy::willy:

Bill I think you missed a spot.:D Other than that spot, you should bring home some hardware with that clean ride.:2thumbs:

I always miss a spot :pc::pc::pc:

Gives me an excuse to do it again :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

My neighbor owns a body shop and is building a C3 resto-mod (LS3) for a customer and he called me to get the paint code cause he loves the color. After he looked up the cost of the paint they decided 1969 LeMans Blue would look real good :lolsmack::lolsmack::lolsmack:

Thanks everyone :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

It was really hard to take pictures today, that **** metal polish and BSG was throwing glare every where off of the chrome. Made taking pictures almost impossible. Most came out like this !!!!

web.jpg?ver=12422504390001

My neighbor owns a body shop and is building a C3 resto-mod (LS3) for a customer and he called me to get the paint code cause he loves the color. After he looked up the cost of the paint they decided 1969 LeMans Blue would look real good :lolsmack::lolsmack::lolsmack:

Yea, I have a buddy w/ a really nice custom show truck. When he saw my dads vette he decided he was going to incorporate that color into his two tone paint scheme... after seeing the cost of JSBM he decided on a HOC blue that was similar, but no where near as pretty :D