Customer Service 866.965.0400

How do you store your Microfiber Towles?

itsjer

Question

I hermetically seal mine to keep moisture and contaminates away from them. I then open them and irradiate them to make sure all bacteria is killed before using them on the car.

Nah.... I use a flip top container to keep them all in...

I hermetically seal mine to keep moisture and contaminates away from them. I then open them and irradiate them to make sure all bacteria is killed before using them on the car.

That gives me an idea. How about in my humidor! :willy::willy:

I just use an old Adams box from an earlier order. I guess I should get something fancier but I just like the box.:2thumbs:. One for clean towels and one for dirty towels. My wonderfull wife knows which is which and she will wash when she is washing. I did have to have a MF washing lesson which I'm sure she really appreciated. Again she thinks I'm a nut:lol:, maybe I am but after reading the posts on this forum I know I'm ok.

Good one Chris! :lol:

I stack them on a shelf in the garage, folded. (They get used so often, I'm not concerned about them getting dirty or contaminated between uses.

If your garage is clean, your towels will stay clean. If your garage is dusty, dirty, or there is any sanding, wood working, or especially working with metal shavings, store them in a sealed container, like these:

I just use an old Adams box from an earlier order. I guess I should get something fancier but I just like the box.:2thumbs:. One for clean towels and one for dirty towels. My wonderfull wife knows which is which and she will wash when she is washing. I did have to have a MF washing lesson which I'm sure she really appreciated. Again she thinks I'm a nut:lol:, maybe I am but after reading the posts on this forum I know I'm ok.

You my friend have a lot of company in that dept. LOL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I use a wooden storage container my wife got for $10 from IKEA and didn't use. The lid is currently an old beach towel. I'm going to make a lid that I can set on the ground and use to hold my products while I'm working.

3 rubber maid containers

#1 marked "drying" only

#2 marked " polish / Waxing " only

#3 is baby diapers / old microfiber for rims , engine wipe down etc.

Note: all 3 types are washed and hung dry seperately and the woman KNOWS not to dig into my containers.