Customer Service 866.965.0400

How do you store your Microfiber Towles?

itsjer

Question

OK I switched it up a bit... I grabbed a couple of my old kitchen cabinets from a few years ago and mounted them in the garage yesterday. I put my commonly used Adams chemicals in there for now and will get some MF in there as well. I will still keep the bulk of it in the basement, so not to ruin it in the heat and cold.

Chris

Three Drawer rolling cart from Wally-World

IMG_4257_cr.jpg?t=1269876774

Look like im going to wally world tomorrow to look for some woolite and a drawer to keep my stuff in. I really need to order a gallon of detail spray bad!!! And I microfiber bundle... Tomorrow I shall place my order.

and you all probably leave your toothbrush out on the bathroom sink? ha

i just started this adams washing method and surprisingly only used 2 towels on the outside..well..it was drizzling out so i didn't dry much of the car.

and you all probably leave your toothbrush out on the bathroom sink? ha

i just started this adams washing method and surprisingly only used 2 towels on the outside..well..it was drizzling out so i didn't dry much of the car.

And we take MUCH better care of our MF towels than we do of our bath towels :rockon::rockon::rockon:

And we take MUCH better care of our MF towels than we do of our bath towels :rockon::rockon::rockon:

Absolutely true, have said just many times.

I keep mine in seperate plastic bags according to what they are used for and all those are kept in a plastic container with a lid.

Gladiator Wall cabinet.:cheers:

How do you like those cabinets? I need some cabinets and I am stuck between those and IKEA but I like these better because they look badass!

Sweet GTOs, I have a 1998 Z28 and a 1999 SS with 587HP..nothing beats the LS series :burnout:

i use a cardboard box that i got a shipment of Adam's stuff in with the top flaps cut off for my towels, and several 6-pack beer bottle holders for my other stuff!

when i have more space than a one bedroom apartment i'll get a storage bin! this stuff literally takes up 2/3 of the shelf space in my closet!

7b843744.jpg

31d74427.jpg

d02a8f2d.jpg

7b78aad3.jpg

Edited by 2010TexasEdition

How do you like those cabinets? I need some cabinets and I am stuck between those and IKEA but I like these better because they look badass!

Sweet GTOs, I have a 1998 Z28 and a 1999 SS with 587HP..nothing beats the LS series :burnout:

They are very nice cabinets!!:thumbsup:

If we all had climate controlled garages like Chris we could leave everything in the garage too! LOL I am just jealous Chris of that garage of yours. Great looking storage devices guys. I need to update my "anal" shelf as my wife calls it in the house, but it keeps things under 75 degrees year round. It works for me with the plastic bin left cracked open because I am always aware of the sealing in plastic bags after ruining one set of pads that weren't 100% dry.

I've got a smaller plastic container for the towels, and 2 of the small rubbermaid tuff tote things, I have the PC and pads in one, and all the other products in the other, all stacked on a wire shelf with the gallon jugs above. My wife thinks i'm a little OCD, but I like to be organized!