Customer Service 866.965.0400

Going totally Adams

livingwater

Question

Over the past two months I have been stocking up on Adams products.

I even bought the Porter Gable!

My vast supply of Meguiar's Ultimate detal spray is down to 3/4 of a single bottle.

It's NOW time to go totally Adams.

How about a deal on your detail spray so I can start caring for my vette the Adams way!

Free shipping maybe...PLEASE

20 answers to this question

My vast supply of Meguiar's Ultimate detal spray is down to 3/4 of a single bottle.

How about a deal on your detail spray so I can start caring for my vette the Adams way!

Free shipping is very nice but i think it cost adam alot of money to do it.

Why dont you buy the 5 gallon one then you will never run out.

lol...I just bought the gallon of car wash and I'm thinking to myself that its going to be lasting me a very long time, So the 5 gallon of detail is a no go:lol:

Haha, yesterday was your day, hope you didn't miss it, free 16oz and free shipping.:thumbsup:

Haha, yesterday was your day, hope you didn't miss it, free 16oz and free shipping.:thumbsup:

There was no free shipping yesterday..I ordered the deal yesterday...but either way it was a good deal!

After re-working my 2007 Dodge Charger with the Adams products over the past week and finally getting my second coat of MSW on it last night...I'm sold.

I'll be using Adams from now on.

Throw some Buttery Wax over the top of that and you'll be thrilled with the added POP !!!!!!

web.jpg?ver=12422504310001

I want to finish getting everything I need for my finish, I still need a Porter Cable , all the pads and all the machine waxes to finish my ADAMS products. I am very happy with everything I have gotten so far. I started out being 100% sponsored by MOTHERS and I choose to pay for ADAMS products within the past 2 months I have spent 300 dollars on some products for my show Hummer