Customer Service 866.965.0400

California water blade

livingwater

Question

This was my favorite tool until.......I bought the Great White Drying Towel.

I washed the vette today using the two (2) bucket method and then when it came time to dry I took the towel and was simple blown away how much easier and faster Adams Great White drying towel was.

Very Nice:bravo:

8 answers to this question

This was my favorite tool until.......I bought the Great White Drying Towel.

I washed the vette today using the two (2) bucket method and then when it came time to dry I took the towel and was simple blown away how much easier and faster Adams Great White drying towel was.

Very Nice:bravo:

YEah the water blade is only for the big amounts of water but when you use all of adams products the car almost dry itselfs. I love mine i need to order another one though.

I never realized how much water they soaked up until now. I normally wash my 01 vette, and then pull it in to the garage and used the leaf blower to basically dry the car. The waffle towel is used only to do a finish wipe down. Now that we are in a water restiction and no car washing at home I took mine to one of the selfservice car washs and need to dry it completely with out the aid of the leaf blower. They sure do the job.

I never realized how much water they soaked up until now. I normally wash my 01 vette, and then pull it in to the garage and used the leaf blower to basically dry the car. The waffle towel is used only to do a finish wipe down. Now that we are in a water restiction and no car washing at home I took mine to one of the selfservice car washs and need to dry it completely with out the aid of the leaf blower. They sure do the job.

I actually backed the vette into the garage and used the towel to dry the vette without first trying to remove any water.

The great white drying towel is awesome.

The water blade doesn't compare.

It's like comparing the Smart car to a corvette (No comparision)

I still use my Griots blade for the big drops but you're right... The towel definitely SUCKS!

Up the water that is...

I forgot I had a water blade till I saw this post. I used to use it quite a bit. I think it works better on "flatter" cars. Mine is too curvy and it's hard to use it everywhere. Guess that's why I forgot about it.

:iagree: I tried it on my C6 Vette. Doesn't work well. Came across this thing in the garage a couple of month back, it took me a little time to remember I even had it...