Customer Service 866.965.0400

Out With the Old In With The New Introducing

11chevz71

Introducing the all new 2009 Chevrolet Silverado Crew Cab z71 in Silver Birch Metallic. It also has the new 6-speed automatic transmission. And the 2004 Chevrolet Silverado is going to someone else hands. I hope he uses adams. I left some detail spary in the truck hope he uses it. the thing has never seen anything else.

Edited by 11chevz71

Is that your Dad's new truck??

I love the Chevy trucks. Great choice.

Yeah i guess it is my dads when he can get the keys from me. I put 105 miles on it today. and we only got it yesterday.

And about the CHevy truck there is nothing better.

You're going to love it !!! I've had my 08 since November and it is a great truck. But it sure takes a long time to detail, My 06 was silver birch, real easy to keep looking clean :2thumbs::2thumbs::2thumbs:

Nice truck! Nice to see that chevy finally left the 4l60e behind!!! How is the new 6 speed???

I like it i really did nto try the motor out let but it drive nice and with it i hardly get over 1500 rpm. I like how can switch the gear to whatever you want. And i think the 6-speed will help in gas milage also. going to see if we can beat the old trucks record 18-23.

Nice truck!

Check with Vector Motor Sports and see if they can tune the trans for you. I have the 6L80E in my G8 and it's pretty good. Rev matching down shifts and it breaks the tires from 1st to second and second to third.