Customer Service 866.965.0400

New In TN

ericlee25

Im new to this site but not new to adams or the world of detailing. I hope to make alot of friends on here and gain more knowledge and share mine as well. Here are some pics of my car.

100_0425.jpg

100_0426.jpg

100_0427.jpg

100_0430.jpg

100_0431.jpg

100_0434.jpg

Edited by Junkman2008

Thanks just got it and spent close to a day trying to fix the paint. It had never seen rain but the guy that owned it didnt use the right methods to clean it. It was covered with swirls so bad that i didnt get them all out yet. But its 100 times better now.

Ive always owned chevy until i came across this car i had to have it and got an awsome deal on it. Thanks for compliments guys.

well its all in what you like if your not happy with it then its not going to work!and everyone cant like the same thing,because it would be a boring world!:lolsmack: so how fast is the mustang?:burnout::burnout:

not really sure havent opened her up but driving around town is a breeze. i bob and weave thru traffic like thier sitting still.

Hey Eric, so what are the specs on that "Cat in the Hat" Mustang?

Its just a stock GT engine at the moment. Got some plans in the future but not to drastic. Prolly a 50hp increase or so lol.

O/k, cool. That really is a stunning looking ride. Adamize that baby! :cheers:

I did right after i bought it. Pics dont do it justice i was in a hurry to get some taken. But i will be detailing it again all out and will take plenty of pics then before and after. Adams is the only thing i ever use on any car i detail.

Its just a stock GT engine at the moment. Got some plans in the future but not to drastic. Prolly a 50hp increase or so lol.

There are several Roush packages available, all upgrade handling and appearance, but others can get you to 430 or 435 HP !!!!

But nothing wrong with 300 ponies under the hood to get you around with good handling :rockon::rockon::rockon::rockon::rockon: