Customer Service 866.965.0400

I cant stop cracking up!!!!

11chevz71

Question

HAHA. i literally LOL for a good few minutes. Was already chuckling at the rag, but when he was squeezing out the wax from the SIDE of the bottle.... i just had to let it out. im like really... REALLY!?

haha. thanks for sharing. that was a much needed laugh

Wow that guy should start doing clinics! NOT There are so many things wrong with this video lets break them down.

1. The amount of people that have liked the video shm

2. If the wax being applied sounds like you are using a piece of sand paper some bells should go off in your head

3. Why did expert village even have this video. IT should be idiot village.

4.IF the video quality is crappy then the job is likely crappy. I saw the shadow of the camera and that camera should be better quality... lets be honest my grandmas phone takes better videos.

5. Lets park the car under the tree i heard tree sap mixed with wax is a great sealer... NOT

Overall im amused at how dumb some people are :lolsmack: I am at a complete loss of words :jawdrop: Scary thing is that people would rather pay someone like him to do their car rather than spend a little extra money to have a quality job done. Thats my rant :2thumbs:

I just waxed both trucks like that and wow they are shinny......i used up all my wax though just like he did. I just poured it on. Need to place another order with Adams now

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

I'm serious, not kidding, here in the deep south Louisiana there are still many people who swear by wiping there car with diesel fuel. It makes an old car shine however if you happen to lean against or touch it with your hands and attend a wedding you will really smell nice in church. Lol !!!!!!!!

I'm serious, not kidding, here in the deep south Louisiana there are still many people who swear by wiping there car with diesel fuel. It makes an old car shine however if you happen to lean against or touch it with your hands and attend a wedding you will really smell nice in church. Lol !!!!!!!!

Diesel you say ? Lol

I watched this video like 10 times and still laugh.

Kevin