Customer Service 866.965.0400

I think bill is going to like this one.

11chevz71

I detailed the 09 today. I clayed the truck. Then applyed one coat of revive polish the 3 coats of Americana wax. Then applyed 5 coats one the bed and one coat in the wheel wells. I put vrt on tires and the trim and undercarraige spray on the wheel wells up front. And last clean windows with the old glass cleaner and with the new glass towels. :pc::pc: I had to do the last one for you bill.

2009silverado003.jpg

2009silverado017.jpg

2009silverado007.jpg

Edited by 11chevz71

Jesse,

What did you use on the wheel wells?? The way it sounds to me is that you used Americana??

I also think you should set up a Photobucket account. Its easy. If you need help, PM me and I will walk you through the steps.

I want to see the pics. :burnout:

Jesse,

What did you use on the wheel wells?? The way it sounds to me is that you used Americana??

I also think you should set up a Photobucket account. Its easy. If you need help, PM me and I will walk you through the steps.

I want to see the pics. :burnout:

ON the backones i wax them with americana. Im working on the photobucket if i have a problem i will pm you.

Try using the Undercarriage Spray on your wheel wells Jesse. Your wax will go a lot farther, and the US is made for wheel wells. Spray it on a pad or micro and wipe them down with it. They'll be nice and clean and black. :2thumbs:

And the truck looks fantastic! Good job!

Try using the Undercarriage Spray on your wheel wells Jesse. Your wax will go a lot farther, and the US is made for wheel wells. Spray it on a pad or micro and wipe them down with it. They'll be nice and clean and black. :2thumbs:

And the truck looks fantastic! Good job!

The truck has painted wheel wells in the back I think.

Rich and Teresa, the rear wheel wells are painted.

One of the first things my dad did to his 08 when he got it was put undercoating on the rear wheel wells to a. prevent paint damage, and b. so all 4 wheel wells looked the same.

Edited by GerryC