Customer Service 866.965.0400

Finally! First Detail with Adams!

boltsfan

Question

I finally used the Buttery wax, BSG and VRT on the Benz Saturday afternoon. All I can say is WOW! Could not believe how easy the Buttery wax and BSG was to apply and wipe off. :bow:

On Sat I sprayed some BSG on a non MF towel to apply to the wheels. It obviously did not go on as good as using a MF applicator pad but I was afraid to get the MF pad too dirty. Guess I should not worry about it and just wash them after with Woolite.

I used BSG on the windows as well and was amazed how clear they are. Do you guys clean the windows first with windows cleaner and then BSG?

I drove through a little coastal mist Monday morning and when I got home I simply wiped the paint down with some Detail Spray and a MF towel and it looks just as great as it did on Sat. Would this take away some of the shine of the BSG? Is it ok to use the DS on the windows to remove some dust?

Thanks!

16 answers to this question

I was waiting for that...

I ran outta time to take a pic on Saturday as I barely finished in time to shower and take off for a party. I took a pic yesterday after wiping down with the DS. I'll post pic when I get home.

Do you guys clean the windows first with windows cleaner and then BSG?

Yep, just so i dont seal in anything and to prevent getting the MF applicator dirty.

Would this take away some of the shine of the BSG? Is it ok to use the DS on the windows to remove some dust?
Not the first couple of times but eventually it will wear down the BSG, yes it is!:thumbsup:

and yes,:worth: