Customer Service 866.965.0400

Let's make it happen: DETAIL CLINIC IN NYC AREA!!!

Where in NJ should Junkman host a Clinic?  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Where in NJ should Junkman host a Clinic?

• 8/22
    • 8/23

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Atlantic city area is way too far to call it a NYC area detail clinic. It takes people quite a while to get to Atlantic City from NYC. If you want to have it be a REAL NYC area event, it needs to be Newark/West NY/ or FARTHEST, Patterson. What about even something actually in NYC? Queens, Staten Island, Brooklyn? Granted trying to rent some space in Manhattan would be a *****...

Atlantic city area is way too far to call it a NYC area detail clinic. It takes people quite a while to get to Atlantic City from NYC. If you want to have it be a REAL NYC area event, it needs to be Newark/West NY/ or FARTHEST, Patterson. What about even something actually in NYC? Queens, Staten Island, Brooklyn? Granted trying to rent some space in Manhattan would be a *****...

I completely agree with you on the Atlantic City thing. That's a trip if you're coming from the 5 boroughs. Manhattan is also a bit of a pain in the rump so it's safe to say thats out too. I was hoping for Staten Island/Brooklyn. But I'm perfectly cool with Northern/Middle Jersey. It's not up to me tho - wherever they can rent space is what its going to be. I'm happy just getting this off the ground to begin with so I'm not going to cause trouble. :jester:

Posted the information about this clinic on challengertalk and chargerforums.

I'm going to keep updating this list as more people become interested so you know who else will be in attendance.

Challengertalk:

MOONDOGNYC - Northern NJ

nyal23 - Northern NJ

SRTHemi - Northern NJ

easinc01 - Northern NJ

UTCEE - Northern NJ

Chargerforums:

bookeem - Northern NJ

R/Terz - Northern NJ

Edited by JJ1o87

you know depending on how many people I could look into seeing if my volly firehouse is available we have several bays we could use it would depend on the day because we have a church meeting there and weight watchers so it would need to be like noonish

forget the AC distance how bout the fact taht wed all b drivin back payin tolls in pennies like my most recent AC experience...the toll collector is not too happy bout that one

Not to get off the subject but how about Carlisle, PA at the Chryslers @ Carlisle show?

July 9,10,11,12

Ill be in the retro dealer this year with my '69....you can detail my car in the dealer ;)

We'll be there Chris, and if we can get your car into our booth for a day, or at least 4-5 hours, we'll knock it out!

Thanks!

-Adam:thumbsup:

Wait, so the REAL Adam posts on the forum? Not just a guy in the marketing/PR dept posing as the mighty Adam!?

Yeah that is the real adams. Nobody doing his work here. He likes to mingle with his customers and get hands on with there problems. His company not that big.

Wait, so the REAL Adam posts on the forum? Not just a guy in the marketing/PR dept posing as the mighty Adam!?

Yeah man welcome to the forum. Does the mighty Mr. Meguiar or Mr. Zaino or Mr. Turtle Wax have a relationship with their customers like Adam? Not a chance. This among many other reasons is why I only deal with Adam's Polishes. :2thumbs:

Oh and Ashley is cute too! :jester:

Want his cell phone number so you can ask him yourself ? It is in about a dozen posts on the forum :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

That's right, I'm the janitor, marketing, sales, collections, and President of Adam's Polishes. Heck, I'm the founder as well!:banana:

I'm the guy who is at the computer at 9:30PM, while the team has gone home nearly 5 hours ago. I'm the guy who gives out my cell number to everyone, should you need a question answered when we are closed. At your service!

(303-718-9480)

Welcome to our forum, and you'll see me here every few days in the spring, summer, and fall. I'm always here when we are not at shows, in the winter months!

Thanks for joining, and I'm here should you need me!

-Adam :thumbsup:

Yeah man welcome to the forum. Does the mighty Mr. Meguiar or Mr. Zaino or Mr. Turtle Wax have a relationship with their customers like Adam? Not a chance. This among many other reasons is why I only deal with Adam's Polishes. :2thumbs:

Oh and Ashley is cute too! :jester:

Cute? That's a understatement. She's Dy-no-mite!

jimmywalker.gif

That's right, I'm the janitor, marketing, sales, collections, and President of Adam's Polishes. Heck, I'm the founder as well!:banana:

I'm the guy who is at the computer at 9:30PM, while the team has gone home nearly 5 hours ago. I'm the guy who gives out my cell number to everyone, should you need a question answered when we are closed. At your service!

(303-718-9480)

Welcome to our forum, and you'll see me here every few days in the spring, summer, and fall. I'm always here when we are not at shows, in the winter months!

Thanks for joining, and I'm here should you need me!

-Adam :thumbsup:

Adam, your my hero.:grouphug::grouphug::grouphug: