Customer Service 866.965.0400

Let's make it happen: DETAIL CLINIC IN NYC AREA!!!

Where in NJ should Junkman host a Clinic?  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Where in NJ should Junkman host a Clinic?

• 8/22
    • 8/23

Well I think junk was gonna use mine as the demo already but maybe we can work both cars in somehow. We have time to figure it out yet.

bro if u wax your car again ur not gonna have any paint left on it!! lol

whats the date on this? i hope i am free

edit: Jeff will also be unvailing his ADAM's Tattoo he got straight across his back

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

bro if u wax your car again ur not gonna have any paint left on it!! lol

whats the date on this? i hope i am free

edit: Jeff will also be unvailing his ADAM's Tattoo he got straight across his back

Dude my car needs to be buffed out again. We're aiming for August 22nd or 23rd.

^^ uhh that might be the weekend of my engagement party...hmmm okay i am going to make sure my in-laws dont do it that weekend..im gonna have to lie though cause its probably not a good look if im duckin my own engagement party or changing the date to make it to a detail clinic... sighhhh addictions :(

ok here we go the 22nd and the 23 rd are open after 12 pm so if thats ok with you guys pick one day Im aiming for the 22nd myself so thats my pick so pick one and lets go with it. also i want to use my wifes car because it hasnt been touched except for a car wash once or twice so it will be nice and swirled besides I set it up so i think its only fair lol (definate sarcasm in voice)

ok here we go the 22nd and the 23 rd are open after 12 pm so if thats ok with you guys pick one day Im aiming for the 22nd myself so thats my pick so pick one and lets go with it. also i want to use my wifes car because it hasnt been touched except for a car wash once or twice so it will be nice and swirled besides I set it up so i think its only fair lol (definate sarcasm in voice)

slap.gif And I did nothing? lol.

Great work with coming through on the dates tho dude!

I'm kind of sure Jeff has been the one pushing for this for months now :thumbsup:

Oh wait, I don't like Jeff so someone rub some Turtle wax on his car if he shows up :lol::lol::lol::lol:

• 2 weeks later...

As the Junkman is making the effort to do this we have an obligation IMO to really get a nice size group to show up. I'll be there and will bring as many others as I can.

So, when do we eat?! :D:cheers:

I cant wait for junkman to maybe take a look at my paint. its an absolute perfect example of how bad the "average" person can damage their paint in 2 years. and black makes it stand out even more!

That's just what he looks for, the worst possible paint. To show the abilities of the PC and Adam's polishes.:thumbsup:

Sweet, I'm glad the date is set. Now all we need are those Adam's people to make one of those online flyers so I can post something official looking on other sites.

Cool, and I got 2 buddies with Challanger SRT-8's, I'll drive slow so they can keep up, but we'll be there. :D:lolsmack::rockon: