Customer Service 866.965.0400

Let's make it happen: DETAIL CLINIC IN NYC AREA!!!

Where in NJ should Junkman host a Clinic?  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Where in NJ should Junkman host a Clinic?

• 8/22
    • 8/23

Adam, your my hero.:grouphug::grouphug::grouphug:

+1 adam is very nice. he gave me his cell number in case i had any questions when i was polishing the viper with the PC for the first time... I didnt have to bother him though but its the thought that counts!!

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

+1 adam is very nice. he gave me his cell number in case i had any questions when i was polishing the viper with the PC for the first time... I didnt have to bother him though but its the thought that counts!!

:iagree::iagree:

Bet you Jersey boys have great accents. :D

Well so far I have another 4 people that are on other forums who are interested in attending a northern NJ clinic. I think the post is on page 4 that I update with the names. What places does Adam's have in mind for holding this event?

you know depending on how many people I could look into seeing if my volly firehouse is available we have several bays we could use it would depend on the day because we have a church meeting there and weight watchers so it would need to be like noonish

that sounds like an AWESOME idea. also good PR for the fire department!

I prefer Northern N.J. But if I am off I am in Jersey goes do not have an accent. Adam I will see you 7/11 at the Mopar Nationals if nothing else. Hey I can even ask my wife it she would allow you to put up a tent in my driveway and also use my two car garage. I have a 40x 40 foot paved area in front of my garage. I could ask if it comes down to that. I am all the way up in Sussex county, it is off the path a bit.

AJ, how about a clinic in Western New Yor State. Believe it or not, there are people that live in the state north (and west) of the Big Apple :)

Rochester, Buffalo of Syracuse sound good to me. Suspect people would come from all three if located centrally in Roch-cha-cha!

Love your instruction and videos. Keep it up and lets meet up somewhere.:2thumbs:

(PS - I'm on the forum...........and bring your horn:D)

... (PS - I'm on the forum...........and bring your horn:D)

I see, I see!

You don't want me to bring my horn! I haven't played since '85 and my ombishure is shot. I maybe could play for 5 minutes before my mouth falls apart. :willy:

As for the clinic location, that's up to the people. You all decide where it is, I'll come anywhere... as long as there is some good eating and you all are treating! :D

Well I think it's time we set up a date and place there's definitely enough people to make this profitable. Adam's doesn't set this up?

I think this is something you should set up. The place, the time, everything. When you think of the expense that Adam has to shell out (plane ticket, lodging, feeding the endless junk pit), it becomes quite a cost for him. Thus, you would want to have quite a turn out and the possibility of making a few sales just to break even. Adam isn't greedy, but he doesn't have a endless bucket of funds to just toss in the wind.

Take the lead and make it easy for us. I still haven't seen a location. Has it been decided?

I think this is something you should set up. The place, the time, everything. When you think of the expense that Adam has to shell out (plane ticket, lodging, feeding the endless junk pit), it becomes quite a cost for him. Thus, you would want to have quite a turn out and the possibility of making a few sales just to break even. Adam isn't greedy, but he doesn't have a endless bucket of funds to just toss in the wind.

Take the lead and make it easy for us. I still haven't seen a location. Has it been decided?

Waiting for lawson to get back to me about his firehouse. If that falls through, then I don't have a clue where I am going to hold this.

We can absolutely set it up guys, and plan to! We just need a location in an area that works for all, and hopefully a contact.

Between Junkman and I, we'll get it organzied!

:rockon:

We can absolutely set it up guys, and plan to! We just need a location in an area that works for all, and hopefully a contact.

Between Junkman and I, we'll get it organzied!

:rockon:

See, he's generous to a fault!

You guys need to get on this ASAP and find a solid location!

See, he's generous to a fault!

You guys need to get on this ASAP and find a solid location!

Yeah tell me about about it - lawson disappeared! If he falls through it looks like its in the hands of you two guys unless someone else has any ideas. We'll see. :lurk: