Customer Service 866.965.0400

I decided that since we are heading up north to go ride our ATVs that I should get it out of the corner of the pole barn and clean it up.

The guys were riding it through the mud a few weeks ago and didn't bother to wash it and then they were doing body work in the barn so there was bondo dust everywhere :willy::willy:

DSC00028.jpg

I sprayed it down with the APC and let it sit for a few minutes then I gave it a little TLC and rinsed it off :thumbsup:

DSC00031.jpg

And just because my husband says that I always find the mud and I get it everywhere, I decided to polish my helmet with Americana. :banana: Its all shiny and new again. I am hoping the mud slides right off now.

DSC00035.jpg

This was the easiest clean up I have ever done on my quad.

I love this stuff. smilybird.gif

No its not a Banshee. Mine is a Blaster which isn't as wide for the trails but my husband has a Banshee. Both are slightly modified for racing. :burnout:

This is his DIRTY Banshee :willy::willy:

DSC00029.jpg

my buddy used to let me ride a Blaster just like yours. man, was that thing a blast. So small and torquey. Love the sounds of the 2-strokes! i couldnt see the front end, so i couldnt really tell the difference. but now i definatley can. nice job cleaning! keep it up :thumbsup:

NICE! When I was still in my moms belly I rode on a blaster like that! Then my first race quad was a blaster the new style ones. If you ever look into getting another exhaust try a toomey out, they are excellent, good power gains and best sounding exhaust I have heard on a blaster. Also If you ever want anymore power out of it check out vito's performance parts.

If you ever want anymore power out of it check out vito's performance parts.

My husband's Banshee has the Vito pistons and some other stuff that I don't pay attention to. :lolsmack:

His bike is hard to beat up the sand dunes. My bike is fast but nothing compared to his.

Trust me. The mud finds me. I don't go looking for it like my husband thinks.

IMO once your dirty its on and all out!!! :burnout::burnout:

thats how i put it, once i get a little muddy, i just try and find the biggest deepest mud i can find!

• 4 months later...
NICE! When I was still in my moms belly I rode on a blaster like that! Then my first race quad was a blaster the new style ones. If you ever look into getting another exhaust try a toomey out, they are excellent, good power gains and best sounding exhaust I have heard on a blaster. Also If you ever want anymore power out of it check out vito's performance parts.

+1 I had the Vitos 240 motor in mine and that thing ripped.

Its funny how this Thread came back up.

We have traded the ATVs for a Pro Street Camaro since I launched without my parachute. LOL

I do actually miss riding. I think our next toy will be a HammerHead ATV type dune buggy with roll bars. I won't get flying lessons on it hopefully. :xfingers:

I wonder if it could help my KFX450R???

Oh and my wife has a Blaster too. She is just getting into riding it. Taught her how to ride it and she is learning to shift, she has it down pretty good. Either a quick learner or a good teacher. LOL! ......I love riding that thing as well, its such a nice change of pace from the 450r.

that polaris should have came right out of there bill, what happen thats only a little bit of water.

It sucked some down the intake :help::help::help:

So I got one of these to replace it

web.jpg?ver=12560772000001

Edited by C6Bill