Customer Service 866.965.0400

A few cars detailed!

FinishedDetailing

Question

I detailed a Jetta GLI today... Great cars! I love how they look from the factory!

And a newer Malibu!

I was too excited to start detailing on this great day, that I forgot to take before pictures. =( Next time!

Done with all Adam's products.

017gnw.jpg w492.png

018tjz.jpg w492.png

022kpo.jpg w492.png

And the Bu..

011ntp.jpg w492.png

012pzb.jpg w492.png

013wlc.jpg w492.png

015qnx.jpg w492.png

2000 Daily Driven Accord Coupe

0081yad.jpg

007bfk.jpg

What a beautiful day it was!

14 answers to this question

Well it was a customers but she's a friend of mine. She's coming from a cavalier and she loves it. I got a ride in it, and it actually rides a lexus. Interior is great and great lighting at night. The back-end does nothing for me, but its a got a good bulk front end. With 0% for 72 months, I'd consider buying one as a DD.

Looks great. What did you think of the Malibu? Are they as good as people are saying?

<INPUT id=gwProxy type=hidden><!--Session data--><INPUT id=jsProxy onclick=jsCall(); type=hidden>

Rich, I gotta tell you, that was my first choice before we got the Impala. We had our minds set on an LTZ Malibu. Test drove it and the thing runs and drives like a demon. BUT I couldn't get in and out of it. The steering wheel won't go up or the seat go down and back enough to get my legs in comfortably. It was a major struggle. That's part of why we went with the Impala. A lot roomier.............well, that and the 303 hp. :D

But the Malibu is a beautiful car.

Good job Jon :thumbsup:

Looks great. What did you think of the Malibu? Are they as good as people are saying?

My mom has an LTZ Malibu and I can tell you that it is a wonderful car. It's easy on the eyes, powerful, efficient, solid, well equipped, and fun to drive. I'm a car guy and I'm not crazy but it rides every bit as good as my dad's MB S550 in which you could buy nearly four Malibu's for. It's a great car.

<INPUT id=gwProxy type=hidden><!--Session data--><INPUT id=jsProxy onclick=jsCall(); type=hidden>

Well it was a customers but she's a friend of mine. She's coming from a cavalier and she loves it. I got a ride in it, and it actually rides a lexus. Interior is great and great lighting at night. The back-end does nothing for me, but its a got a good bulk front end. With 0% for 72 months, I'd consider buying one as a DD.

:iagree::iagree::iagree:

I had one as a loaner while getting a flat fixed last year and it was a real nice ride :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: