Customer Service 866.965.0400

BSG...it just gets better

Shimy86

Question

I am really lovin this stuff on black. After letting it cure for 45 min I buff off and then hit a MF with a shot of detail spray and do car again.....WOW. Also anyone notice that car is so slick that at the next wash you have a hard time getting suds on car.

19 answers to this question

I just did my "americana-ized" car with a layer of BSG last night -- now it's just glowing like a red-hot ember. :thumbsup: I love that stuff.

Funny thing, too -- I came out of a meeting this AM and another Red Audi A4 had parked right next to me. Mine looked sooooo much better... the other driver must have been jealous! :jester:

Pardon the crappy cell pic:

IMG_0244.jpg

Edited by MarylandTDI

I just did my "americana-ized" car with a layer of BSG last night -- now it's just glowing like a red-hot ember. :thumbsup: I love that stuff.

Funny thing, too -- I came out of a meeting this AM and another Red Audi A4 had parked right next to me. Mine looked sooooo much better... the other driver must have been jealous! :jester:

Pardon the crappy cell pic:

IMG_0244.jpg

Wait which one is yours? :lol:

I am really lovin this stuff on black. After letting it cure for 45 min I buff off and then hit a MF with a shot of detail spray and do car again.....WOW. Also anyone notice that car is so slick that at the next wash you have a hard time getting suds on car.

:iagree:

Nothing wrong with a Dodge Intrepid, Adam's works great on them also.

***the sticker gave your car away, also the shine***

Ever since I put that sticker on the car I feel obligated to keep the car clean and shiny! I don't want to be doing any bad advertising by driving around in a dirty car. :D

Haven't tried the detail spray after BSG. How much do you spray on the MF? Do you spray on the car then wipe or just spray on MF?

Thanks

A couple shots on the MF per side and then the hood. never on car, just on MF:cheers:

Really looking at the picture I didn't think they were the same red :glasses:

I know, it's unreal how lifeless the other car is. I have this meeting every Thursday and I see that car in the lot all the time. Next week I'll bring a better camera. :thumbsup:

Ever since I put that sticker on the car I feel obligated to keep the car clean and shiny! I don't want to be doing any bad advertising by driving around in a dirty car. :D

Right!?! My Jeep doesn't get or stay to dirty now that the sticker is on.:willy:

Your car has tons more shine then the other one.:2thumbs::2thumbs::2thumbs: