Customer Service 866.965.0400

soo i bought a bike

6spdg37s

Question

05 Kawasaki Ninja 636r- I am supposed to be physically recieving that and the title sometime this week :) my question is.. i ahve never owned a bike can i have some general care and detailing tips from you guys. and also are all adams products safe to use on it? its lime green and flat black i think it would look great with some americana wax on it and that would be my first time using it since i purchased it.

I would think everything Adam's would be perfectly excellent on a bike. Sounds like a sweet ride... post up some pics when you get it. :thumbs:

I love VRT....but don't use that or anything else on the tires.

^ im not that stupid...i meant more in the paint care area anyway.. like do u polish/wax/americana wax it like you would a car?

You wouldn't be the first to do it, excuse us for caring enough to mention it. Now if it was Jeff ......

:lolsmack::lolsmack::lolsmack::lolsmack::lolsmack::lolsmack:

^ im not that stupid...i meant more in the paint care area anyway.. like do u polish/wax/americana wax it like you would a car?

There is nothing in Adam's line for paint and chrome that will hurt your new bike. And the process for the bike is exactly the same.

Be careful out there. And post up some pics of the bike! :hi:

lol no i do appreciate it guys.. and i will be gonna do the safety course and get my license and take it slow...i will post pics wen i offically own it which should be thurs when i give him a bank check n he signs the title over to me

I would think everything Adam's would be perfectly excellent on a bike. Sounds like a sweet ride... post up some pics when you get it. :thumbs:

:iagree:

Please don't be one of the foolish that get crazy on their bikes the first couple of days. I know someone that crashed 15 minutes after he purchased his Ninja bike and he ended up with both arms broken.

Make sure you watch everyone around you because alot of people on the roads don't watch out for bikes. Sad but true.

Be careful and have fun. :rockon:

yes i am always aware of my surroundings at all times even when im in the car because mad people dont know how to drive. i also am not even gonna leave my block until im completly comfortable with riding

John if I had a nickel for every "smart" decision you made I'd be a millionaire. Don't get yourself killed.

You wouldn't be the first to do it, excuse us for caring enough to mention it. Now if it was Jeff ......

:lolsmack::lolsmack::lolsmack::lolsmack::lolsmack::lolsmack:

Excuse me pal, what's that supposed to mean? :banned:

^yea i seen it in person and i checked it out myself..i know alot about cars not as much about bikes but enough to get by...bike is in excellent mechanical condition. next season i will need tires, and maybe mid season rear brakes..but the chain, sprockets, everything else is in sound condition