Junkman2008

Question

• Answers 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

Posted Images

The owner of this Tahoe appreciated me watching many hours of your videos and attending your clinics. I did have to compound the truck, but finished up with SHR & FMP. Topped with Americana. Thanks for puttin' the info out there A.J. See you in April.

Norm

Before

p_00100.jpg?t=1298657089

After

IMG_0988.jpg?t=1298657176

IMG_0991-1.jpg?t=1298657372

What is all the fuss about? I noticed a couple of scratches in the third photo!

Oh, wait a minute.....I think those are light pole reflections.:lolsmack:

Where did you get the floor mats? They look like they were tailor made to fit your car. Very cool!

AJ, I just looked over at you write up on the install of your new seat covers, as usual very nice write up! I was impressed with the "seat heaters":2thumbs: Your post #27 is pretty funny!! I wouldn't think seats would take that long...:jester:

AJ, I just looked over at you write up on the install of your new seat covers, as usual very nice write up! I was impressed with the "seat heaters":2thumbs: Your post #27 is pretty funny!! I wouldn't think seats would take that long...:jester:

Yea that was funny but I swear, that's how I work. I can't stay on topic to save my life. I start 30 projects and finish them all 2 years later. :willy:

Yea that was funny but I swear, that's how I work. I can't stay on topic to save my life. I start 30 projects and finish them all 2 years later. :willy:

It may take a long time, but the end results are always perfect!! That one guy who had the seam come apart, I couldn't help but think he rush and ripped it. Slow and right is better than fast and messy any day!!!:2thumbs:

Step 1: Start with a really good camera.

Step 2: Read the user manual.

Step 3: Buy a new camera because by the time you get through the user manual, your present camera will be outdated.

Step 4: Go to Step 1.

:D

:willy: