Junkman2008

Question

• Answers 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

Posted Images

:drool::drool::drool::drool: Any photoshop in those pics AJ?

No Photoshop whatsoever. I finally have figured out how to make my camera actually capture what I'm seeing through the viewfinder. I stood out there and stared at the car like I didn't even own it. Hint: I had to take it off automatic mode! :willy:

No Photoshop whatsoever. I finally have figured out how to make my camera actually capture what I'm seeing through the viewfinder. I stood out there and stared at the car like I didn't even own it. Hint: I had to take it off automatic mode! :willy:

Well, how'd you do it!?

One of these days I'm going to slip my vette into your garage and see if you'll accidentally do that to mine. :2thumbs:

If your paint is in as bad a shape as mine was when I first started this years ago, I'd hunt you down and beat you with an orange pad! :D

Well, how'd you do it!?

I set my camera on aperture priority mode, and adjusted everything manually. The only thing that I left on auto was the focus. It takes longer to take pictures when you do it this way but you end up with more pictures that are correct.

Car looks great AJ! Which wax is that?

Americana baby! :rockon:

She's lookin' sweet AJ. How many miles go you have on it?

103,000! :rockon:

:iagree::iagree: Awesome AJ!!

Yea, what she said. That dark blue is almost like black, to get that level finish is impressive to say the least. The red brake calipers is a real nice touch, just a very cool Vette. :rockon::cheers:

Yea, what she said. That dark blue is almost like black, to get that level finish is impressive to say the least. The red brake calipers is a real nice touch, just a very cool Vette. :rockon::cheers:

Thanks Doug!

Anyone put something on their calipers to give them some extra shine?

Short of paint (which is what I did to mine), there's not much you can do but powder coat them.

Anyone put something on their calipers to give them some extra shine?

Mrs. Butterworth's Pancake Syrup.........just don't plan on stopping in a real short distance, but those babies really can shine. (Warning:Don't try this at home). :D

HOLY MOTHER OF GOD AJ!!!! :drool:

Should've let me know you needed some help with the camera dude... photography is a little side hobby of mine (as if I didn't have enough to occupy my time already) Shooting in manual mode definitely nets you much more "true to life" results.

I gotta ask... is that Americana??