Customer Service 866.965.0400

2009 has been good to us....

mikegeaney

Question

It seems that the detailing "gods" have smiled on us once again. 2009 has brought us the following, ranked in my order of favorites:

1. Green Wheel Cleaner and the Boulder Blonde Boars Hair brush. I don't know if it's the cleaner, the brush, or just the combination but this is a spectacular one two punch. :2thumbs:

2. The new glass cleaner and glass microfiber. Again, I'm not sure which product is the superstar out of this combo....doesn't matter as I plan to use them both together all the time. I have to admint I wasn't wild about the previous glass cleaner. I will be ordering a gallon of this stuff on my next order. :rockon:

3. Americana, cool new applicator, and the white microfiber. While I have rated this last out of the 3 it is still specatcular. It is truly a good old fashioned paste wax and I love that. The depth of shine that this jar provides is second to none in my opinion. I still have a place in my line up for the Buttery Wax and the Machine Superwax... and I love the dual nap design of the white microfiber.

I wonder what Adam and the gang have planned for the rest of the year?!? :D

13 answers to this question

1. Green Wheel Cleaner and the Boulder Blonde Boars Hair brush. I don't know if it's the cleaner, the brush, or just the combination but this is a spectacular one two punch. :2thumbs:

I just used mine again last night (with the Powerstick) and was thinking the same thing.

I just used mine again last night (with the Powerstick) and was thinking the same thing.

I couldn't agree more !!!!!!

I hated cleaning my wheels before I got the powerstick :rockon::rockon::rockon:

Honestly -- and without getting all sappy on you folks -- I think that the friendships we've made far outweigh the great new products. :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

I'm kind of fond of the new products :jester::jester::jester::jester: