Customer Service 866.965.0400

Adam's Swirl & Haze Remover Car Polish

694doorbird

Question

Since I can't afford Porter Cable 7424 polisher, can I use this product by hand? If so, would I apply it with a microfiber pad, and wipe off with a microfiber towel? The swirls in the car are faint, but noticeable when the sun hits it.

Thanks,

22 answers to this question

I have to be the only guy on here that still does his car by hand. I own a PC, but don't use it. I use the Revive and the S&H together on a pad, a little more revive than S&H.(or you can do the S&H first and then Revive after if you want to do an extra step.) After I do a section, I wipe it with a microfiber towel, then use either Buttery Wax or Americana, whichever you have.

You'll get great results. I do.:rockon:

000_0255.jpg

Once the paint has been corrected with a PC or the swirls are extremely faint to begin with, maintenance by hand is possible but is still quite a workout. If the SHR and Revive combo works for you, then I would just use FMP on a white pad and the PC for a much quicker and less abrasive fix.

You can do this stuff by hand, but you better have some young and in shape ball joints. I DON'T! :willy:

Once the paint has been corrected with a PC or the swirls are extremely faint to begin with, maintenance by hand is possible but is still quite a workout. If the SHR and Revive combo works for you, then I would just use FMP on a white pad and the PC for a much quicker and less abrasive fix.

You can do this stuff by hand, but you better have some young and in shape ball joints. I DON'T! :willy:

I'm soon to be 63!:rockon:

Got any pics of that Thunderbird?

Here are some pictures of my '69 Thunderbird.

Thunderbird20082.jpg

Thunderbird2008.jpg

Thunderbird.jpg

P1000129.jpg

P1000131.jpg

passengermirrorfrontwiew.jpg

P1000130.jpg

What do you think. It's the original 40 year old paint and vinyl roof. I've since added a door mirror on the passenger door. How do you think it matches the driver door mirror?

Thanks for the compliments. I'm the second owner of it. The previous owner always kept it in the garage and used it every now and then to tow a small boat to the lake. He said his wife drove to and from work, and she worked at a ford dealer in Kentucky. The warrenty card says Kentucky State Police!!

I've been using VinylX on the roof. I've heard that the oils in Pledge like to cook in the sun and do some damage. I'd be very interested in Adam's VRT.