Customer Service 866.965.0400

My Murdered Out Tahoe on 24's

DwDrummer

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ahh i was waiting for you to comment lol..jeff dont u have a tahoe in the fam? ur dad should check out his and take notes cause this one is sickkk

Yeah except ours is a 2003 and been washed maybe ten times. :willy:

I would love to, however I love driving the truck at night since that's when I think it looks the best and tinting the headlights would make night time driving a pain to see out of, however to me it would complete the look. That's why I just decided to just tint the sides of the headlights to cover up the ugly amber reflectors.

Doesn't anyone make tinted covers that snap on? That way you can complete the look during the day, and take the covers off at night.

Truck looks great:thumbsup:

Thanks for all the comliments everybody! I've trying to find some headlight covers but having no luck!

Try searching for AVS... Auto Vent Shades, they are the company that makes them... There is also another company... GTS I think

Try searching for AVS... Auto Vent Shades, they are the company that makes them... There is also another company... GTS I think

I tried searching and the only thing that pull up are GT Styling clear covers from summitt racing. I called them and they told me they could have me a set in about a week but I rather find somebody who stocked them so I would get the run around.

If somebody could a place that has these in stock I would greatly appreciate!:burnout:

You think about swapping out those yellow lights up front (turn signals i think) with stealth bulbs they would disaper when there not on.

If I don't get headlight covers I'm planning on doing the silverstar front turn signal bulbs!:thumbsup:

• 4 weeks later...

I got me a set of Headlight Covers this week to cover up the chrome in the headlights, so now it's officially Murdered Out with NO chrome on the truck anywhere. I snapped some pictures this morning and thought I'd post a few of them here!

33598250022_large.jpg

33598250032_large.jpg

33598250017_large.jpg

33598250031_large.jpg

Thanks,

DwDrummer