Customer Service 866.965.0400

My Murdered Out Tahoe on 24's

DwDrummer

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the all the compliments and kind words!:D Yes the covers are removable, I'm thinking about opening the headlights up and painting all the chrome and give it the blacked out look with have to remove the covers every night!

• 2 years later...

Hah, I didn't even notice the dates.

DwDrummer and I have recently been PMing back and forth about how I did my paint-to-match bowties. He PM'd back and implied that he finished his and liked the results so I searched for his other posts hoping to find pictures of his new mod. lol

Truck looks amazing! A mild drop would really set it off IMO. Another option for the bulbs up front is LED bulbs, they don't really add to the color of the reflector. And they make bulbs that light up white for running lights and switch to amber only for the flashing and then go back to white once you finish the turn. Let me see if I can find a link for ya

Edit- ha didn't notice the dates and didn't finish reading before replying for some odd reason....

Anyway, I have some links in case anyone is interested:

V-LEDS.com TYPE 2 DUAL COLOR CHANGING 6K WHITE AMBER SWITCHBACK 60 M-SMT TURN SIGNAL BULBS 3157 3157NA 3357 3457 4157 4057

V-LEDS.com 6K HID WHITE AMBER DUAL COLOR TYPE 2 CHANGING SWITCHBACK 92 M-SMT TURN SIGNAL BULBS 3157 3157NA 3357 3457 4157 4057

V-LEDS.com 6K HID WHITE AMBER DUAL COLOR CK TYPE 2 CHANGING SWITCHBACK 92 LED TURN SIGNAL BULBS 3157 3157NA 3357 3457 4157 4057

Not sure what the difference is between the last 2. They are spendy but look awesome. I got a lot of questions and compliments about them when I daily drove my truck.... Now it just sits waiting for some TLC.

And a video of them in action from youtube:

<iframe src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/W6SDb6G66Xo" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="345" width="420"></iframe>

Crappy iPhone Vid:

th_IMG_0440.jpg?videoplayer=offsite?videoplayer=offsite

Edited by Jeebalow

Looks good, drop it about 6in and it will be perfect

That looks awesome! As for lowering, 4" in the rear, and 2" in the front is plenty, so you can keep the tires from rubbing like crazy....

Here is my ride, which is a GMC, and it's about to get a set of Kooks headers....should be an additional 30bhp....

(It was my wife's, but she stole the Cherokee, and now it's my driver!)

I really like this vehicle! :2thumbs:

That looks awesome! As for lowering, 4" in the rear, and 2" in the front is plenty, so you can keep the tires from rubbing like crazy....

Here is my ride, which is a GMC, and it's about to get a set of Kooks headers....should be an additional 30bhp....

(It was my wife's, but she stole the Cherokee, and now it's my driver!)

I really like this vehicle! :2thumbs:

I love the ride and Kooks are a good choice, but IMO they look better with the grill insert installed...

:lolsmack:

We run 22" wheels with 305/ 40/22's....Coopers! The only USA-made tires in that size!

Also, I agree with the HID lights....we bought ours with those installed, and they are very BRIGHT!

:D

I love the ride and Kooks are a good choice, but IMO they look better with the grill insert installed...

:lolsmack:

Chewy, my smart-a$$ brother! ;) Here is a better photo with the grill.....my camera is our website product-camera, which overexposes everything when I don't adjust it....

Thanks for keeping me on my toes!!:willy:

Edited by Adam