Customer Service 866.965.0400

Adam's Rocks!

RonP

Hi all!

I am a newbie to this forum, but have been a "secret spokesman" for Adam's since 2003. I met Adam at the OC Swapmeet back in '03 and have been addicted to his products ever since. I used to get all of my "goods" at the swap meet, but now Adam's has left his presence behind. No doubt that is a good thing and the internet has served me just as well for getting my "Adams" fix.

I own a BMW restoration shop in Huntington Beach, Ca. (Formerly a mortgage company owner) and have won 18 concours events and I couldn't have done it without Adam's products! All of his products are far superior to the competition!

Just wanted to give props to Adam and his crew! I have been so busy this year, but wanted to take a moment to say thanks to all that his products have done for me!

Adam has also given back to the BMW community by donating samples for our cause.

Thanks to Adam and his "Crew"!!!

RP

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Ron, fantastic to have you here!! Thanks, and will you post a few photos of your cars??

Again, thanks much for your kind words, and thanks for joining the forum!:cheers:

-Adam:2thumbs: