Customer Service 866.965.0400

Somebody Out There Likes Me!!!

Junkman2008

I got a call the other day asking me if I would like a plaque displaying the article that was done on me this spring. At first, I was like "What article?" I was told that someone did a write-up on the first detailing clinic I ever did, and it was published in the C5/C6 Registry Magazine. I thought this was a online magazine so I asked the guy for a link. He sent me the article and needless to say, I was blown away!

Today, I get home and see a very big box waiting at my front door. After going through a ton of packaging, this is what I found:

article_photo.jpg

Needless to say, I was flabbergasted (that's a old people word for shocked for you young'ins)! This is one sweet present and I would like to thank whoever sent it. A special thanks to the guy who wrote the article. I guess I'll have to do his whole car now!

You can read the article here. :thumbsup:

Edited by Junkman2008

That's a very nice award AJ. And I'm surprised you were surprised, as well! :)

And, the Corvette on the plaque is just the right color, too! :thumbsup:

BTW, the fact that "we" know you is pretty significant! Think about it......you're getting internationally known.

Congratulations.

See ya. :)

AJ is most definitely 'bad, and nationwide'. I was talking with some detailers last weekend and when I mentioned that I used Adam's products they asked "oh, do you know the Junkman? His videos are great!".

Unfortunately I haven't had the pleasure of meeting him, but maybe he'll roll down to the swamps some day.

AJ is most definitely 'bad, and nationwide'. I was talking with some detailers last weekend and when I mentioned that I used Adam's products they asked "oh, do you know the Junkman? His videos are great!".

Unfortunately I haven't had the pleasure of meeting him, but maybe he'll roll down to the swamps some day.

Well, if my football team makes it to the Gator or Orange Bowl again, I'll be Florida bound! :thumbsup: