Customer Service 866.965.0400

POLL: How did you find Adam's Polishes?

How did you find Adam's Polishes?  

207 members have voted

1. 1. How did you find Adam's Polishes?

• Car show
    • Friend giving you a sample
    • Friend's car looking great
    • Internet search (please specify keyword used below)
    • Saw us on TruckU (if other TV spot please specify below)
    • Read about us in publication (please specify below)
    • Saw us on a forum (please specify below)
    • Youtube search on detailing videos
    • Receiving a sample at a car show
    • Detail clinic at warehouse in Torrance
    • Detail clinic outside of CA
    • Dealer ran detail clinic in CA
    • Dealer contacted you
    • Dealer at show
    • Dealer advertising locally to you

I found your rep at the Wranglers' All Ford Show last year in Hillsboro, Or. It was the first time I was offically showing my car.

I had a real bad experience with a competitor's product. I clay barred the car and the detail spray left a greasy look and feel behind. :mad:

I was definately looking for something new. Your rep demo'ed the detailer and the VRT for me and I was sold. Both by the results and the fragrance (I love it). Now it's Adam's all the way!

• 4 months later...
  • Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I found Adam's products in 2007 at the Concorso Italiano on the Monterey Peninsula. I was invited by a friend to help him prepair his 1974 BMW 3.5 CSI to show. He is a member of a California BMW club and several clubs were participating. We arrived at the show at at 7:15 AM to get a good spot. When we arrived Mike open the trunk and took out Adam's Detail Spray and we went to work. As other club members arrived, 16 in all, every single member was using Adam's products. The next day I went to the Historic races at Laguna Seca and bought a clay bar, Revive Polish, Buttery Wax, Detail Spray, Car Wash and two microfiber towels. I've never looked back. I believe in these products so much and I'm so certain these are the best care care products available that when my wife and I moved from Monterey, CA to West Jefferson, NC I called Adam and asked if I could be his North Carolina distributor.

Richard Kashinsky

Adam's Premium Car Car Products

North Carolina Distributor

West Jefferson, NC

(800) 366-9674

richardk@skybest.com

I found Adam's products in 2007 at the Concorso Italiano on the Monterey Peninsula. I was invited by a friend to help him prepair his 1974 BMW 3.5 CSI to show. He is a member of a California BMW club and several clubs were participating. We arrived at the show at at 7:15 AM to get a good spot. When we arrived Mike open the trunk and took out Adam's Detail Spray and we went to work. As other club members arrived, 16 in all, every single member was using Adam's products. The next day I went to the Historic races at Laguna Seca and bought a clay bar, Revive Polish, Buttery Wax, Detail Spray, Car Wash and two microfiber towels. I've never looked back. I believe in these products so much and I'm so certain these are the best care care products available that when my wife and I moved from Monterey, CA to West Jefferson, NC I called Adam and asked if I could be his North Carolina distributor.

Richard Kashinsky

Adam's Premium Car Car Products

North Carolina Distributor

West Jefferson, NC

(800) 366-9674

richardk@skybest.com

Great story rich

Theres no choice for my option...

Work at OC swap meet selling DER Stuff Detailing products w/ Adam

Lose contact with him over the next dozen years, use his products

Get featured in Street Trucks Magazine using the products

Reconnect with Adam at Torrance warehouse detailing clinic

Become detail advisor on the site :D

I was searching the internet one Sunday and found Adams website. Well after watching some videos and stuff I decided to email Adam himself and ask some questions. Well low and behold he answered me on a Sunday afternoon. How many owners of a company would do that? NONE! After exchanging about 3 emails and asking questions on how to shine up my aluminum wheels he said he would send me a sample of the Metal Polish if I would give him my honest feedback. Well I got the sample and tried it out right away. I did half of the center cap of one of my wheels with the stuff I had been using and half with Adams and then had my daughter look at it. She picked the Adams side because it had less scratches and shined better. I told Adam this story and gradually over the years tried more and more of the products. Just like everyone else here, I am hooked for life on Adams products.

Saw it talked about on TeamShelby.com

Very happy with this system and the very

helpful videos, thanks Junkman and Adam.

Phil

Williamsport, Pa

[ATTACH]2036[/ATTACH]

I would love to work on your cars at Carlisle! Let me know if you have any issues. :thumbsup:

I read about Adams car products on Digitalcorvettes.com

I started buying your products after I saw Junkman2008 video's.

...after you quit laughing, right? :D

It was Junkman over at the Chargerforums.com website, watched his video on the PC and removing swirls.

Just started tonight using the SHR and FMP. My 2007 Plum Crazy Charger driver side door is looking better already after only an hour.

Sam

PS Semper Fi Junkman:king:

It was Junkman over at the Chargerforums.com website, watched his video on the PC and removing swirls.

Just started tonight using the SHR and FMP. My 2007 Plum Crazy Charger driver side door is looking better already after only an hour.

Sam

PS Semper Fi Junkman:king:

Take your time and stay on that door until it is perfect. Don't waste your time doing it wrong to the entire car. Perfect one area before moving to any place else. :2thumbs:

Semper Fi!

I selected TruckU but if I remember correctly the first time I saw your products was on Trucks when Stacey David was still a host. Though it could have been any one of the Powerblock shows on Spike (maybe).

I selected TruckU but if I remember correctly the first time I saw your products was on Trucks when Stacey David was still a host. Though it could have been any one of the Powerblock shows on Spike (maybe).

It was on trucks. Man i miss that one it has not been the same since stacy left.

I think I first came across Adam's on Z06vette.com when someone there was praising it several years back. I tried a bottle of Buttery Wax and liked it but wasn't blown away and didn't do much else looking at other products until recently when I needed to replenish the shelf and liked the product selection Adam's has.

Now, I just went through the site and there are only 5 things I DON'T have. Both vacuums, Powerstick, Foam gun, and the clear polish. THAT IS IT! Waiting on the 'steal me' deal for both the foam gun and power stick and I will probably buy the large vacuum when my shop is built and completed.

Sign me up for AA (Adam's Anonymous), I am an addict!

I think I first came across Adam's on Z06vette.com when someone there was praising it several years back. I tried a bottle of Buttery Wax and liked it but wasn't blown away and didn't do much else looking at other products until recently when I needed to replenish the shelf and liked the product selection Adam's has.

Now, I just went through the site and there are only 5 things I DON'T have. Both vacuums, Powerstick, Foam gun, and the clear polish. THAT IS IT! Waiting on the 'steal me' deal for both the foam gun and power stick and I will probably buy the large vacuum when my shop is built and completed.

Sign me up for AA (Adam's Anonymous), I am an addict!

Those are pretty popular on the daily specials, it probably wont be long before you have everything!:banana: